GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone fitted RS4 seats? Airbag wiring

lomax

Ready to race!
Anyone fitted RS4 seats? now fitted page 2

Hello,

I have a pair of Rs4 recaros away at the trimmers to match the rest of my interior. I am unsure if the airbag connections are the same? and if not can i just leave them unplugged? I know this will put on the airbag light, but i have a car show a couple days after they will be ready. so will it cause any major issues?

Lomax

Last edited:

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
pics of the seats ./

spacecity.gti

Sortaflush
Car(s)
2011 VW GTI
i have no idea about the wires...

but for the love of GTI's everywhere, post some pics of the seats!!

Msteadman

Go Kart Champion
+3 on pics. :drool:

Tbugsy

...optimism of the will
Hello,

I have a pair of Rs4 recaros away at the trimmers to match the rest of my interior. I am unsure if the airbag connections are the same? and if not can i just leave them unplugged? I know this will put on the airbag light, but i have a car show a couple days after they will be ready. so will it cause any major issues?

Lomax

reading ftw:biggrin:

Msteadman

Go Kart Champion
^Yea, definitely didn't read that. But he could still have pictures. :iono:

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
lomax's interior is the shiz. post it up

GotGTI?

caus GTI is raycekor. :-|
Wow.. Let’s just ignore his question and go right to the demand for pictures. Ever heard of Google images???????????
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=RS4+Seats&gbv=2
http://images.google.com/imgres?img...prev=/images?q=RS4+Seats&gbv=2&hl=en&safe=off

Lomax - I have no idea if the connectors are the same, but for what it's worth, if they have the same wires you may be able to just rid of the Audi connector and match up the wires (provided they are the same color codes) and use the connector from the gti seats. If you can get your hands on some wiring info for the Audi and the gti you may be able to figure it out. I’d probably post this question up on some Audi forums as well, and try and get as much technical info as possible.