GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone else going totally alone to Waterfest? :C

Sooz

Ready to race!
My only VW enthusiast friend can't go, so I don't even know if I'm going to show up sunday. I wanted to at least scout out prices and maybe pic up a cosmetic mod (like a euro switch) but I don't want to pay to get in and be alone. So lameee =[[[

juanes18a

Ready to race!
Me jajaja pm me

sacraster

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
09 GTI
same here, my friends couldn't go today and I cannot go sunday. so i might go to waterfest today alone.

dorn101

Jai Guru Deva Om
I'm probably gonna be going alone, lame.

Sooz

Ready to race!
aww, you're not going mose?

maybe i'll see some of you guys there if i decide to go sunday. ^^ i saw a lot of dubs today (i live 2 min from the raceway) and it was suuuper tempting.

20GLI08

Put em on the glass
Car(s)
GLI
I went solo today, going solo tomorrow to. It kinda sucks not knowing anyone with a VW

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
I was solo all day today, though I was in the AWE booth so I had some company :biggrin: look up our crew for someone to hang with if you like?

GtiJedi55

Ready to race!
Car(s)
gti mkv tornado red
My only VW enthusiast friend can't go, so I don't even know if I'm going to show up sunday. I wanted to at least scout out prices and maybe pic up a cosmetic mod (like a euro switch) but I don't want to pay to get in and be alone. So lameee =[[[

i might be going solo tomorrow but hey we have a menlo park waterfest cruise if you can make it. We are meeting up around 8 am.

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
my co pilot bailed on me for tomorrow, and all of my dub friends either can't go or don't want to, so I will be solo :-( oh well, I can focus on taking pictures.

edit: may have a friend coming with me tomorrow, invited him last minute. he's pretty much car-clueless so I'll be doing a lot of explaining about why all the cars are touching the ground and why VAG isn't an abreviated version of the female reproductive organ.

Last edited:

pakubear

eddie
Car(s)
2007 bunny
i went alone last yr. but right a the doors i met this kid and we chilled the whole day. he was actually by himself too. the wife is coming tomorrow with me just cause she wants to see whats we all do there..if she wasn't gonna i was rollin myself again..just go you'll def have fun..
________
Honda B20A engine history

Last edited:

sacraster

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
09 GTI
pretty cool today. but the line apr installation was long. I waited over 2 hours, my car didnt get it done until 6:30pm :(

Last edited:

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
aww, you're not going mose?

maybe i'll see some of you guys there if i decide to go sunday. ^^ i saw a lot of dubs today (i live 2 min from the raceway) and it was suuuper tempting.

i wish i wish i wish i wish. my lame life keeps getting in the way of things.