GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

anybody recognize this boost transducer?

chorales

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2009 GTI
hey everyone,
my boost gauge has started to crap out, sometimes it works but usually it just sits at 30 inches of vacuum. previous owner put it in and i can't see a brand name on it anywhere. i located the transducer unfortunately there's no part number or brand name on it. hoping someone might recognize it and let me know what brand it is/was? i have seen a couple "universal" transducers on ebay anybody have any experience with one of those?
I would like to keep the gauge that i have would rather not have to tear it out and run more wiring if i don't have to. thanks!!! 🍺
transducer.jpg

chorales

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2009 GTI
Looks like a AWE Tuning boost sensor, but it could be a universal one? Not sure
i googled AWE and i can't find anything that looks like this sender, i actually can't find any brand with one that looks like this. i can only see 2 wires coming out of it and every other sender I have found has 3 wires so i don't know whats going on with this....

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
i googled AWE and i can't find anything that looks like this sender, i actually can't find any brand with one that looks like this. i can only see 2 wires coming out of it and every other sender I have found has 3 wires so i don't know whats going on with this....
Uhhh....top left in the picture, on top of the hose: