GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any issues with being to low?

Ironhorz

Autocross Champion
It is just at higher speeds, the steering wheel doesn't shake. so it suggests to me that it isn't the wheels. Have you any pics of your axcle so i know what to look out for?

I wound down my coilovers some more, so i guess that wasn't the best move haha :)

I don't have any pictures of it right now but I can try to get some for ya. The only way I could see the bend in it was after I replaced it and rolled it across the ground. I could see the bend moving up and down as it rolled down the driveway. :cry: My steering wheel never shook, I could just feel it in the car. Even today, my tires are feathered like I wrote above which causes at humming noise almost like the wheel bearings are going out, the wheel doesn't shake but I can feel the vibration in the car. It's not bad but I can feel it's there.

Ironhorz

Autocross Champion
Speed Bumps?

I HATE them... LOL I have 2 that I have no way around when dropping off or picking up the kids from daycare and I can get over them but it's at the 45 deg angle so I don't drag the bottom of the car off. Damn speed bumps...:fighting0030:

tranceporter

F**K YOU CAM FOLLOWERS
Car(s)
'08 BMP GTI
i don't think our steering wheel shakes even if something is off because of the speed sensitive steering. i could be wrong though.

funky_chilli

Go Kart Champion
lomax: so did u ever find the reason ur car vibrates?
what suspension r u on?
what is the ride like when ur car is dumped so low? and how does it handle?