GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Another GT30 Build Thread...Yawn

mrbikle

Go Kart Champion
same, i dont spin 3rd. Revo software does not have a huge torque spike either, unlike some other tuners.

Suspension: koni coils, whiteline WALK, BSH mounts, 225/40/18 UHP all season tires.

Tmsracing37

Boosty McFlamin Job
Car(s)
06 GTI

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
what? im stage 2+ on my gli and have hankook ventus evo v12 and spin 2nd gear. i can imagine double the power 1 or 2 gears up dont spin. it would seem logical to think that this due the power levels u guys put out.

mrbikle

Go Kart Champion
its later hitting and a lot more linear. also, setup is key....especially motor mounts and proper suspension (set up properly).

eod69usn

Ready to race!
its later hitting and a lot more linear. also, setup is key....especially motor mounts and proper suspension (set up properly).

i have all BSH motor mounts and H&R premium coils and WALK bushings...what else can i do to my front end for traction???

eod69usn

Ready to race!
i have the wavetrack...it works great

mrbikle

Go Kart Champion
youre using a 6 speed I'm assuming? If so, just work on gear transitions. Dampening on coils set to full hard.... make sure loaded control arms are parallel to the ground. Check alignment.

eod69usn

Ready to race!
youre using a 6 speed I'm assuming? If so, just work on gear transitions. Dampening on coils set to full hard.... make sure loaded control arms are parallel to the ground. Check alignment.

yup 6 speed...i have all the metal bushings for the shifter linkage but no short shifter...never did like the feel of them but that could help. getting the car aligned when i get back to SD at the end of the month.

eod69usn

Ready to race!
just took the car out with Jose for the first time in 2 weeks...started like a champ and ran flawlessly all night after leaving it while on vacation...could. not. be. happier.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Ban lifted...Car is amazingly fast. Ride and accelerated so smooth. I def wanna go bt kit after going in this monster. Good work bud.