GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

#473 - New front end work... (pics)

vlkswgnbgmn66

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Fahrenheit GTI #473
Just got my Heit back from the painter. Yeah I know some things don't look right. Not posting to hear any negative comments. I'm saving to have some of the work redone correctly. Long story short, the body guy ended up having my car for over six weeks total, doing the work 2 times total and it still isn't up to par...

argue53

Go Kart Champion
cool

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
i like it but too much flat black. needs........... something. but when it gets something i think it will be sick.

RED LINE!!!!

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
I like it try some pictures from a distance maybe it'll give people a better perspective of the car.

achia

Ready to race!
i think it looks nice and clean but maybe a black stripe on the hood might give it the flare that it needs, along with a drop and black wheels. just my 2 cents.

vlkswgnbgmn66

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Fahrenheit GTI #473
I like it, looks clean.

Thanks pitbull. Your comments are always worth listening to. Clean is what I"m going for. The paint is flashy enough that I'm trying to tone it down a bit and clean things up... I get pulled over and way too many stares as it is... But I love it.

i like it but too much flat black. needs........... something. but when it gets something i think it will be sick.

RED LINE!!!!

No way will the red line be going back on. Period. As far as the Flat black goes, I do agree with you. I've been contemplating making the middle section glossy like a stock grill. Who knows right now.

I like it try some pictures from a distance maybe it'll give people a better perspective of the car.

Gotcha. These were the best that I got at the time. Sorry.

i think it looks nice and clean but maybe a black stripe on the hood might give it the flare that it needs, along with a drop and black wheels. just my 2 cents.

Wont be doing any black on the hood. I am considering a glossy black roof though. And as far as a drop... I'm on KW V2's. As it sits now I scrape my lip and have fender rubbing at the front of the fender chewing up my tires. And black wheels... Buy 'em for me and they will be on there. Least of my worries right now. As I said, I need the paint work I just did to be done right so I'm saving for that...

Thanks for your guys' CONSTRUCTIVE criticisms too!

Murf

Why so serious?
Car(s)
2009 GTI
Looks dope. Have you considered color matching the grill instead of the flat black? I haven't seen a pumpkin rocking a color matched grille yet. Do it.

James G

Spool makes me drool.
Car(s)
'06 CW GTI 3DR
I vote 19" MMR HR2's painted flat black, and a 2" drop.

win.