GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

407 HP GTI

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
Would've been hilarious if he plowed into the car in front of him during the pull at 0:22.

eatonrabbit

///Eurotrash
Car(s)
GTI DSG APR Stage 2+
My statement was just as "opinionated" as yours. You just can't take the hate son.

No see, my statement was "I would" as in if it were my car I would...

Here's my issue... The wheel are meh. I think they are ugly and from what I've read I'm not the only one.

The billboard looking stickers are tacky. IMO a car should only be stickered up like this if it's a Uni sponsored car and it's at a show. Otherwise it's just rice and pretentious.

Thirdly, this guy is driving like a pissed off teenager on public highways with a lot of cars currently on it. This makes the driver/owner look like a putts and also makes Uni look bad since they sponsor such an irresponsible person who puts others at risk in order to make himself look cool.

Now, if you can't handle yourself in an adult manner and hold an intelligent debate over opinion then I feel very sorry for you and have to question the school system in Hawaii. That or wonder where your parents went wrong in raising you. In either event you show signs of Bipolar Disorder or some sort of ODD/Personality Disorder and I'd suggest you seek the assistance of a professional for your issues before I end up seeing you on Dog the Bounty Hunter.

:thumbsup:

Cliff Notes:
I think the wheels are ugly.
I think the stickers are gaudy.
I think the driver of the car is wreckless.
I think this makes Uni look bad.
I think Swiper has some depression or mental issues that causes him to lash out on everyone on the internet.
:)

pwwb

Passed Driver's Ed
nice vide and nice car, let the haterz hate cause thats what haterz do. just think if everybody did the same thing as everybody eles on here to thier cars, lol that would be a car show not to go to. just my 3 cents

mrbikle

Go Kart Champion
Hate hate hate hate

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Swiper

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2009 VW GLI
No see, my statement was "I would" as in if it were my car I would...

Here's my issue... The wheel are meh. I think they are ugly and from what I've read I'm not the only one.

The billboard looking stickers are tacky. IMO a car should only be stickered up like this if it's a Uni sponsored car and it's at a show. Otherwise it's just rice and pretentious.

Thirdly, this guy is driving like a pissed off teenager on public highways with a lot of cars currently on it. This makes the driver/owner look like a putts and also makes Uni look bad since they sponsor such an irresponsible person who puts others at risk in order to make himself look cool.

Now, if you can't handle yourself in an adult manner and hold an intelligent debate over opinion then I feel very sorry for you and have to question the school system in Hawaii. That or wonder where your parents went wrong in raising you. In either event you show signs of Bipolar Disorder or some sort of ODD/Personality Disorder and I'd suggest you seek the assistance of a professional for your issues before I end up seeing you on Dog the Bounty Hunter.

:thumbsup:

Cliff Notes:
I think the wheels are ugly.
I think the stickers are gaudy.
I think the driver of the car is wreckless.
I think this makes Uni look bad.
I think Swiper has some depression or mental issues that causes him to lash out on everyone on the internet.
:)

I agree with the wheels are ugly, I think he has to rep the stickers due to the sponsorship, this does make uni kinda look bad, the driver is definitely a d-bag. That being said...

The last paragraph made me lol. I'm stationed in Hawaii and all my issues are related to people with LM reps telling others their car/wheels are ugly. Like the pot calling the kettle black.

Cliff Notes:
You have LM reps.