GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
RarebreedR32
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ya im kind of glad I didnt get them, because some things came up and i needed the money, I think im going to go a different wheels all together, but I really appericate the heads up. Thankyou for still being a car guy at 60 years of age and still modding his car thats awesome

dave
    I was the guy who bought the Miro STP-3's. Of course I didn't know you had actually put in a request for them before me. The guy sold them to me probably because I was local. I have driven on them for a bit but I think I am indeed getting older (I am 60) and the 19's are just too rough for me and the roads in my town are really bad. I am going to sell them in case you are interested. The wheels are in excellent condition. The tires have good tread on them. There is one tiny blister on one of the tires but it seems fine as it is pretty small. Wheels are in excellent condition. I am going to post them for sale but thought I would give you first shot. Let me know if you are interested. I paid 900 for the set and I will sell them to you for 750 plus shipping which is what I am going to put them up for.

larry@ucr.edu
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…