GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

4 cylinder bugatti!

Jibbly

Level 50 Ninja Pirate
I read about this earlier... pretty cool stuff. Should be fun. It still weighs a bunch more than the lotus, though.

I don't see a GTI even staying close to a Lotus... That car is meant for nothing other than speed... In a straight line, I guess it could be possible... that you wouldn't get totally owned... but anywhere else, I just don't believe it...

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Looks to be a variant of the new TT chassis (which in itself is a (heavily-modified) variant of the Golf MkV chassis). Looks lovely, a nice little roadster to compete with the Cayman.

Maybe got a bigger turbo to get the higher power figures?

damo - 7spd DSG. That's interesting - that's the same number of ratios as the full-fat Veyron has. Do you think it's the unit out of the Veyron (unlikely, IMO) or a variant of the GTI DSG?

cmdrfire

Jibbly said:
I read about this earlier... pretty cool stuff. Should be fun. It still weighs a bunch more than the lotus, though.

I don't see a GTI even staying close to a Lotus... That car is meant for nothing other than speed... In a straight line, I guess it could be possible... that you wouldn't get totally owned... but anywhere else, I just don't believe it...

I can (more or less) keep up with the top Lotus Elise, but I've been chipped. I've got a slightly higher vmax as well, I've been told (by a Lotus guy :wink: ), but we stopped at 90mph.

damo

Oval Newbie
What has become of this car is there any new news:iono:

newtogolf

ok i dont think the veyron or that other bugatti is ugly but i dont think its the prettiest car in the world.

i mean id rather have an aston or a ferrari enzo, even if theyre not quite as fast as the veyron. i mean the enzo is fast enough for anyones needs.

jerm5

69=dinner for 2
ok i dont think the veyron or that other bugatti is ugly but i dont think its the prettiest car in the world.

i mean id rather have an aston or a ferrari enzo, even if theyre not quite as fast as the veyron. i mean the enzo is fast enough for anyones needs.

yea but the bugatti is all that luxury mixed in with all that power, in an enzo you have sports seats and five point belts, in the bugatti you have more power but perfectly made leather seats and suede headliner all that good stuff. get to 215 quickly and decently or get to 252 while sitting on something more comfortable than any sofa? you decide

Jibbly

Level 50 Ninja Pirate
In a more recent issue of automobile, unfortunately, they said that this project was dropped due to VAG dropping out of the deal with Bugatti...

damo

Oval Newbie
In a more recent issue of automobile, unfortunately, they said that this project was dropped due to VAG dropping out of the deal with Bugatti...
Thanks dude:thumbsup:

Jibbly

Level 50 Ninja Pirate
They are making a Bugatti Spyder, though. All convertible...like....