GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

4 cylinder bugatti!

McPsycho

Rally Car Champion
in the august issue of Automobile, there is a write up about this car. i believe the title was "bargain bugatti" if im not mistaken. the reason for that title is cuz the car is expected to be under 60k which is $1,240,000 cheaper than the veyron. and can you guess what 4 clinder engine theyre gonna drop in it? thats right, none other than the 2.0T!!! however, there is a slight power increase. the article stated it would put out 280hp with a 320hp version becoming available. oh, and it said the car is gonna weigh less than 2500lbs. should be a rocket!

BlackmagicMKV

Touring Car Champion
sweet

damo

Oval Newbie
redGTI said:
:needpics:
Ask and you shall recieve. I've got a mag at home with it in there. VW 2litre turbo engine 210kw, weight 1100kg 7speed DSG only box for it. Let the orders begin, by the way the car looks better in the pics ive got at home.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• bugatti.jpg
    bugatti.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 486

damo

Oval Newbie
bennylenny88 said:
for that price id expect at least a 5ltr..
Its 500 pounds lighter than your golf with 90hp more than a GTI why do you think you need a 5ltr.:iono:

jerm5

69=dinner for 2
My friend who is 18 and filthy rich has an exige and it sounds like a great car on paper but we ran a race from a roll and we stayed neck and neck, with that said this 2.0t on that much weight will dominate i want oneeeee