GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

27k New R32

Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT
actually #1 is possible too, all you got to do is import one from europe. i believe they come in 6 speed over there, Turbo it then you have a perfect Turbo/manual Transmission/AWD/VRSEX engine masterpiece:drool:

Canuck

Passed Driver's Ed
you think the price will drop more in the summer?

No. The rest of the national inventory is already on dealer lots. They can't discount them any lower without taking major losses.
Plus, it depends on where you are buying. Here in CO the economy is fairly better than the rest of the US, so dealers here are getting higher median prices paid, per car, than lower sales areas.

Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT
o-town is odenton :biggrin: you should know where that is

lol! no idea

edit: LMAO its in MD? i thought it was probably somewhere in colorado or something.:lol:

i would like to talk to the dealership about the R if your not that interested in it , so if you dont mind giving me the name of the stealership that be great:w00t:

MC.R

in my opinion if you want an R32 move now, at the latest by the end of may, my dealer keeps saying they are running thin, they have 2 on the lot, red and blue and have 2 inbound white ones and they said they were told by VWoA that is it for them.