GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

27k New R32

Anytime08

4258/5000
Is that a good deal? Thats w/out navi, in the east coast, and whats the best deal anyones got on their r32? ive been searching and couldnt find a thread

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
damn thats cheaper then a pk2 gti loaded

MC.R

that's a damn good deal, pretty much stay under $30k and ur making out okay, i got mine or $28k and change OTD dealers are moving them especially cause of the sign/drive event

Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT
if only i lived in o-town:cry:

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
that's why you always wait to buy a car...

i waited till november of 06 to buy my GTI...got a pkg 2 with huffs, monster mats, gorilla gear for 23,800 OTD.

and now i wish the R32's were really in 6MT, cuz i'd be trading it in if i could get an R for 27k...

2fst4u

haldex is glue to you
Car(s)
'08 VW .:R32
Rabbit, pull the trigger and trade it! I did, and believe me, there are still days when I occasionally miss the throw of the 6sp., but the R is just an amazing ride. I traded in my GTI for an R and I'm not looking back! Every now and then, my left foot gets kind of bored though - but you get used to it! DSG really is amazing once you play with it a bit.

2fst4u

haldex is glue to you
Car(s)
'08 VW .:R32
Oh, and to the OP - $27k is not a deal - it's a steal! Take it! I pd. $28k.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
Rabbit, pull the trigger and trade it! I did, and believe me, there are still days when I occasionally miss the throw of the 6sp., but the R is just an amazing ride. I traded in my GTI for an R and I'm not looking back! Every now and then, my left foot gets kind of bored though - but you get used to it! DSG really is amazing once you play with it a bit.

sometimes it really crosses my mind...but i've gotten so attached to my GTI...i dunno...i like that i can have fun with this car but still get 34 mpg when crusing on the highway...its actually somewhat practical

Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT
two things turns me away from the R

1- only automatic
2- No Turbo

i guess i should say i have gotten attached to turbo cars

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
Sick deal. I just paid a little over $28K for mine.