GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

24 Hours at Daytona

A_Bowers

As there may be many people, myself included, going to this event, I want to try and get a running list of who all can make it out.

Not many people may know this, but its VW 50th Anniversary of Motorsports, and they are celebrating at Daytona.

Here is a blurb about what all is going to happen!

Here is the scoop. VW has brought me in to build a car corral and display for their celebration of 50 years in Motorsports at the Rolex 24 Hour Race in Daytona, FL. They will have a huge display at the race. They will be flying in many of their drivers including Hans Stuck. The entire VW Motorsports team will be there as well as many of their race cars. The event will be covered by multiple magazines and tv crews.

The good news for you is that you are invited to be in VW's booth as part of their group!

Its going to be a great time for everyone, and some BIG news from a particular tuner is going to be released.

SO....Roll call!

Whos going!

1: Andrew Bowers
2:?

Brendon

Ready to race!
Planned on it but vacation denied at work. Enjoy yourself out there.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
I'll be down there on Saturday only. My friend will be down there tomorrow (has the 4 day pass and will be camping in the infield). Just look for the HighwayStar Garage banner and flat black Subaru, haha :laugh:

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
I wish I could go... I'll be watching on TV.

Go APR!

I'll be down there on Saturday only. My friend will be down there tomorrow (has the 4 day pass and will be camping in the infield). Just look for the HighwayStar Garage banner and flat black Subaru, haha :laugh:

Manny gets to do all the cool stuff :(

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Manny gets to do all the cool stuff :(

If I could have gotten off work, I would have joined him all 4 days to hang out and goof off down there. Hope 1 day is enough, but I doubt it. But I will definitely take 1 day compared to none :D

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
Can't go but my butt will be planted in front of my TV or laptop (Speed2.com) for most of the time. Domino's will get my business for catering.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 Golf R Stg3 APR
yet another awesome car event on the east coast :(

Agreed.

Why are all the cool events east of the Mississippi?? Bunch of crap.

There needs to be some cool gathering somewhere around Denver every year damnit! :D

A_Bowers

The old guys were smoking weed the WHOLE WEEKEND!