GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015 WRX Discussion Thread

dtraill27

Go Kart Champion

It'll be nice to be able to do that again. It's been a year since I had my GTI and I'm pretty backed up

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I dare you to go onto Nasioc and ask that same question. :lol:

:laugh: :thumbsup: :clap:

The guy in one of the reviews was jizzing himself about how fast the CVT shifts. But pardon my ignorance, aren't the shifts just simulated as there are no real gears?

great question.

also, the Fast Lane Car review with the chubby guy - he does actually drive the MT later on and says its the way to go as well. Nice.

I thought the WRX was getting it's own platform, not just dropping Impreza from the name.

that was the initial plan/statement from Subaru, but that changed. They did however, completely revamp the suspension it sounds like as far as bushings, etc.

I like this thing, hate those wheels but whatever.

I hate just about all stock wheels on "performance" cars under $40k made within the last... 10 years, lol.

Have we discussed the mk6ish designequeness of the interior? It's more than just the wheel

I don't know if its that related/similar.. a lot of photo trickery in that pic too, makes it looks better than it really is, lol.

Easy fix with a custom brake boot from Redline Goods.

only plac cares about these things. as he powerslides into the paralell parking spot at his kid's daycare in the morning. #Driftcare.

would be a really hard decision on my next car now. (no, im not planning on dumping the GTI already, i still love it.) The WRX comes out ahead of the MK7 GTI for me, as you know im always searching for the perfect sedan. The Bee was just too big. I never utilize the hatch for its purpose anyway. Hope the first year launch goes well. I could do a full stereo in the WRX easily, but the same disadvantages, losing some of the factory integration. I'll be more interested in the real power and detailed tune reviews next year.

Yes sir, reviews and real driving experiences, etc..

I don't care about how it looks as much as I care about what it can do and how it feels... kinda like a good vagina, really.

dropped my car off at subaru this morning for some service and they gave me a ride to work in a 2014 Forester. The radio and climate controls are identical to what looks like will be in the 15 wrx as well as the screen up top which shows the boost gauge etc. The controls all had a nice feel and the radio is still similar in design to the one in my current wrx. The dash wasn't gti soft but it was a major upgrade from the hard plastic in my 11. Overall the cabin was quiet. Really looking forward to sitting in the new cabin

nice. Great info here^

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Agreed, GK. Wheels are an easy fix, and are not a deal killer for me.

I always change out my RAMZ anyway.

exactly.

I dunno. I care about looks a lot. Car and vagina wise. You have to look at it every day, ya know?

Similar to LED tails argument against them... I don't look at the outside of the car when driving it :lol: I look at the superiorinterior and feel dem superior driving dynamics, yo.

:laugh:

You saying the 2015 WRX is the automotive equivalent of a destroyed snatch with mile-long meat curtains?

oh wow.

No... the WRX is kinda like a mediocre 30 year old vagina that's gone a few too many days without shaving.

oh wow.

Seems like a pretty tight-handling vagina, doe...

trufus.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Yes I mean for the most part it's inoffensive and tight enough that I'll always come back for another drive but looking at it bums me out .

Ftfy
:laugh:

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
So in summary:

The WRX is a mid-30's vagina that's not that great in looks, maybe a little chub, a little chin fuzz and stubble out front, but one that wets in an instant and really knows how to have fun.

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Car(s)
MKVI GTI
So in summary:

The WRX is a mid-30's vagina that's not that great in looks, maybe a little chub, a little chin fuzz and stubble out front, but one that wets in an instant and really knows how to have fun.

No chub, just homely looking.