GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2012 Civic

chapusin1

Go Kart Champion
Honestly I loved my 06 civic and I might be going back to one. While my GTI is refined and FAST, it lacks something my civic had. Also, I wasn't frustrated with it every day of the week because something didn't work/sounded the way I wanted (i could make a list out of these things).

Anyway, what do you think? Just picture it lowered.

http://automobiles.honda.com/future-cars/

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
whoah they really made the sedan look lame, compared to the previous spy shots they had I was actually looking forward on seeing them around. The coupe is still good looking.

Tecni

Ready to race!
Honda makes a hell of a product. My family was part owner of the first civic and accord factory in Venezuela and I owned many hondas before venturing out into other brands. I've owned Infinitis, BMW's, Subarus and now a VW and I can say that what honda lacks in character it more than makes up for in sheer reliability and build quality.

Its sucks they don't make "interesting cars" much like Toyota.

GTAye1

Ready to race!
Most of Honda's newer design are just not aggressive enough, far too mainstream for any enthusiasts. Hope they bring back the NSX someday.

I always liked the old Integra Type Rs though.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I don't like its droopy rear and lifted look.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Honestly I loved my 06 civic and I might be going back to one. While my GTI is refined and FAST, it lacks something my civic had. Also, I wasn't frustrated with it every day of the week because something didn't work/sounded the way I wanted (i could make a list out of these things).

Anyway, what do you think? Just picture it lowered.

http://automobiles.honda.com/future-cars/

Please enlighten me what the Civic has that the GTI doesn't? The GTI has way more than the CIVIC. We have a 08 Civic loaded in our house right now.

chapusin1

Go Kart Champion
Please enlighten me what the Civic has that the GTI doesn't? The GTI has way more than the CIVIC. We have a 08 Civic loaded in our house right now.

Ok, first of all, it's just my opinion, i'm not speaking for anyone else. I felt a lot more connected to the road with the civic than with the GTI, instant steering response. The seats were immensely more comfortable as well. I did lots of road trips in my civic and it was always a pleasure to drive, I've had my GTI for a year now and I still can't find a position as comfortable as I had it with my honda.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI

Cheap, Reliable, and efficient.

110K in my 06 and not one problem. GTI lease is up soon, I've had 3 problems. But I still love the GTI more. Its just a much more fun car to drive than the SI.

Dont hate on Honda, we have excellent products. Thats all I can say. :D

chapusin1

Go Kart Champion
Cheap, Reliable, and efficient.

110K in my 06 and not one problem. GTI lease is up soon, I've had 3 problems. But I still love the GTI more. Its just a much more fun car to drive than the SI.

Dont hate on Honda, we have excellent products. Thats all I can say. :D

Only bad thing about the Si is the insurance cost!

Grambles have you seen the new civic? If so, how is the interior? does it look/feel cheap?

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Only bad thing about the Si is the insurance cost!

Grambles have you seen the new civic? If so, how is the interior? does it look/feel cheap?

I cannot say, unfortunately :D

I'm sorry man. Company rules. Its hard enough people get torn apart if they're seen on spy shots.

Last edited: