GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2012 Beetle next to my MKV

Manheim81c

Go Kart Champion
They are nice,lots of room inside and I'm glad they did away with that damn vase in the dash.

It was all the rage at the car show this Spring.

NYC Auto Show 2011 039.jpg

NYC Auto Show 2011 040.jpg

NYC Auto Show 2011 041.jpg

LOUCFUR

DIÄBLÖ
Car(s)
GTI MKV
your car looks really good ... the new beetle sucks ...

nmgti

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 GTI
Much better than the last gen. Hopefully the turbo model won't be so plain. If vw comes out with an R, I would be very tempted

LAWSON

GTI=FAST\FASTER=BIKE
Car(s)
2009 GTI
looks like a mini Panamera or the son of a 911 and a Jetta
just think, if the GTI is comfy the new Beatle must be like being in a caddy Fletwood i just think its going to be a best seller!!!!

Bobcat

Quote"whoa. Thats WAY bigger than I thought it was going to be. I had high hopes for the 21st century beetle but seeing it next to a GTI just ruined it for me. Its way too fat. If it was 30% smaller, I'd think it was cooler. Its significantly bigger than GTI, which is already too big. "

Really? What are you 4' 2"?

I have 2008 GTI, love it! But, I like the 2012 Beetle too, and after seeing them side by side, I'm going in for a closer look. My luck, I'll really want it and have to wait a year before they offer any good deals on it. But, that's life.

09WHTGTI

VW Afficiando
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
I like the wheels, they would look proper on a slammed mkv

Oh don't you worry!!

People will be slamming, and bagging, and putting Bentley wheels on it while driving with their hat crooked and giving you a shit eating face full you wanting "To punch the life out of them."

Mark my words.

irishtim

Passed Driver's Ed
Oh don't you worry!!

People will be slamming, and bagging, and putting Bentley wheels on it while driving with their hat crooked and giving you a shit eating face full you wanting "To punch the life out of them."

Mark my words.

:thumbsup:

09WHTGTI

VW Afficiando
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
:thumbsup:

I hate those guys!

That's the #1 reason I left VW Vortex. God forbid you have an opinion about a MKV GTI on bags and slammed. They will eat you alive.

To each their own, and that's fine. Do what you want. But when my opinion turned into a 9 page bashing of me and my car, I'd had enough.

BlackVR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Pretty sure that's the same beetle tha was at my dealership a couple months ago. Looks really good in person I think

DUB2OT

Banned
what an ugly couple