GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2012 Beetle next to my MKV

Simmsled

Parking Garage > Tree
Car(s)
its not special.
Was at the dealer today scheduling an appointment, when I saw this on the lot and just had to get a few pics (as the Beetle isn't even for sale yet).

Its a lot wider than I had thought it was going to be. The wheels are alloy 18 inch, with chrome center caps. This is a 2.5 Highline Beetle. Tires are 235/45 18 to my surprise. The sunroof is HUGE. It really looks nice on the road.

enjoy!

J-Rod'sGTI

Ready to race!
That thing is huge! Sort of has Cayman tailights going on too. Still unsure how I feel about it. Look forward to seeing one in person.

R32USN

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
'08 R32 '09 135i
it looks like it has a wide fish mouth.. and its hungry.... wonder when the cabrio will roll in?

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
I like it.. Not for me but great looking car.

mlowmk5

nothing rhymes w/ orange
Car(s)
2 dr CW
wow, it is a lot larger than I thought it would be when compared to the gti. I still have mixed feelings about this car. I do enjoy the wheels.

It kinda looks like a porshe and a vw made sweet love except they were cousins and the child just didn't quite turn out right.

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
wow, it is a lot larger than I thought it would be when compared to the gti. I still have mixed feelings about this car. I do enjoy the wheels.

It kinda looks like a porshe and a vw made sweet love except they were cousins and the child just didn't quite turn out right.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Agree!

Simmsled

Parking Garage > Tree
Car(s)
its not special.
Cayman got drunk... had to have the Tiguan's junk in the trunk... and now we have the 2012 Beetle.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
whoa. Thats WAY bigger than I thought it was going to be. I had high hopes for the 21st century beetle but seeing it next to a GTI just ruined it for me. Its way too fat. If it was 30% smaller, I'd think it was cooler. Its significantly bigger than GTI, which is already too big.

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
what front end is that your rockin that gives your car the "O" face look?

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
Im finding myself pretty partial to it, not bad.