GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2010 - 2011 NHL Playoff thread

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Ive only really watched Vancouver through the Chicago series and then this series. From those two, I'd say Lou is extremely fragile. If you can get into his head, you have a good shot of winning.

just my .02

utekineir

Banned
not finding any videos of it, only of sedin flipping over marchands back, but during the faceoffs marchand was consistently bumping and poking the captain sedin, dude did nothing back at him

second year player roughing up team captain with no retaliation, thats gutless.

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
I don't know about you, but if someone I don't want putting their fingers in my mouth does so, they should consider themselves lucky to leave with all digits intact.

THIS.

-

guess i was very wrong about game 4.

holy!!!!

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
I told you guys that Luongo was a fragile human. I blame that loss on him. He shouldn't have opened his mouth and said what he did about game 5. That gave the Bruins something to prove. Then he comes out and plays like crap.

If I was a Vancouver fan, I'd be praying they start Cory Schneider. As it sits right now, Lous save % in these playoffs would put him around 35th in the regular season & He was 11th in the regular season. I think you can get in his head way too easy & hes horrible with the pressure (although, the weight of Vancouver & even maybe Canada is on his back). He has troubles with Chicago (mental) and hes having trouble In big games in the finals (mental).

Statistically, Lou & Schneider are about on the same level these playoffs. I know they are going to start Luongo & I dont think he'll buckle because they are in Vancouver, but thats because his team will great in front of him.

More of my useless 0.02c