I can map for Auto(jetta,passat)/DSG/Manual
Price is $140 shipped

Money back guaranteed

I also have stock med9.1 ecm with immo/off for $80

Immo off service on your current ECM, mail-in $50
Tune current ECM to Stage 1 mail-in $100

Hess

Passed Driver's Ed
So as long as a key is cut for the ignition, the ecm will put fuel to the motor and it will turn over?

Any way to have these mated with a new key immobilizer to retain all security features?

Thanks for any info.

DylanRWong

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
So as long as a key is cut for the ignition, the ecm will put fuel to the motor and it will turn over?

Any way to have these mated with a new key immobilizer to retain all security features?

Thanks for any info.

As far as I am aware, from the MKV and up, all of the keys are cut the same. The only thing preventing you from using your key in another car of the same model, is the immobilizer chip in the key fob. Not sure how the immobilizer defeat works with that though.

slawmkv

Banned
You'll still have to mate the key with your immobilizer in the dash, so you'd have to do that.

But if you have a key working, you can swap in this ecm and it'll work no matter what.

The immo defeat in the ecm is for when you swap out the ecm it won't not run.

ECM is FULLY plug and play assuming your key works to turn over your current ecm.

2000s4_m

You'll still have to mate the key with your immobilizer in the dash, so you'd have to do that.

But if you have a key working, you can swap in this ecm and it'll work no matter what.

The immo defeat in the ecm is for when you swap out the ecm it won't not run.

ECM is FULLY plug and play assuming your key works to turn over your current ecm.

PM sent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
More info on the stock med9.1 ecm. Can I be tuned for use with any other tuner? I would want as a spare not sending mine in.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
How much for the plain one, I don't care if it's tuned or not so long as I can use it on my car. Bpy, dsg, and its a gli not gti.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Anyone actually get their ecu from this dude?