GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

09-10 NHL Season Thread

Jersey UG MKV

Plastidipping Fool
I hate Crosby because he's so good and is not on my team!

He may cry every now and then but that's his game, I'd take him on the flyers any day

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies
Diving is good hockey? He's a cry baby, he didn't produce in the Stanley Cup Final last year when they won, the refs and the league gifted the cup to you. You literally had 6 men on the ice for 30+ seconds with no call, Malkin had his suspension rescinded (even though he tried to use his stick as a weapon on Hank), countless number of dives..... Not to mention the entire shenanigans that got him a Gold medal..... Tell me how a team that lost earlier in the Tournament to the team that they beat in the last round wins the Gold.... it makes no fucking sense. The US was undefeated up until the cup game, so when they lose once they get a Silver even though they had already beat Canada once?

Agreed.

Being a PUSSY, is not hockey. Man, maybe that's why I was only a marginal hockey player.... because I am not a vagina. :bellyroll:

Sudu420

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 gti mkv
Agreed.

Being a PUSSY, is not hockey. Man, maybe that's why I was only a marginal hockey player.... because I am not a vagina. :bellyroll:

do you know what your talking about dude? how is he a pussy? maybe if he ran away from every conflict on the ice.. or if everytime a defensman twice his size is pounding on him in front of the net he went down and cried and acted like he was hurt.. then you could call him a pussy but he does none of that sort.. because he is sidney crosby every single game he has to deal with people gunning for him, taking cheap shots.. youd think a player that recieves this treatment would stay out of battles infront of the net.. but not him thats where he thrives.. he gets hacked and cross checked in front of the net but he takes it and still gets the job done.. and after the whistle around the net players always go after him first and he is never ever one to back down.. he is not just a star player who scores all the goals and makes plays but never gets dirty.. he is also a tough, scrappy player who dominates opponents twice his size along the boards and in front of the net.. watch some videos.. he will win 99% of the battles along the boards to come out with the puck and make a play.. so tell me how he is a pussy? yeah he complains to the refs but u would to if you delt with half the shit he has to deal with out there just simply because of how good he is.. and like i said before every team has guys who have learned how to draw penalties.. if you have ever played ice hockey for high school or college you know that this is nothing more than a good, smart play to get the man advantage.. i agree sometimes the calls are a little out of line but thats hockey..

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies
do you know what your talking about dude? how is he a pussy?

Yes, I do.

Diving is NOT hockey, sorry. You can argue for it all day, it is being a pussy plain and simple. If you feel you need to alter the course of a game by influencing penalty calls... yeaaaaaaah.

As for your boy, cross checking people from behind as they skate to the bench and then skating away so someone else can step in. He is a puss.

Am I saying he isn't a good hockey player? No, he is extremely talented and devoted to improving his game (look at his face off skills). Good for him. Now, when he stops diving and cheap shotting and running away with his tail between his legs, I'll give him more credit.

p.s. Not being a dick, but try to use paragraphs next time, that big block of text was confusing and hard to read.

Lucidity

Marx

Lucidity

Marx
Holy shit can the refs turn a blind eye to any more.... Or maybe they can kick another puck back in the zone for the pens.

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
Wow cant believe all the Pens fans leaving early. Stick with your team. I guess the bandwagon is just emptying out. Les Canadians Baby!