GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

09-10 NHL Season Thread

dorn101

Jai Guru Deva Om
13 unanswered goals, back to back shutouts on a team that beat Washington and Pittsburgh! Lets Go Flyers!

Hell yeah!! Flyers look really strong. I don't wanna get ahead of myself, but who would you rather play in the West?

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
what is going on with the sharks! i mean loosing two straight home games.

they have to pick it up and steal a win in chicago if they wanna make a run for it.

Seriously, look on the bright side even if the Hawks go to the Cup they will lose. They have all the talent and firepower. They will lose because they have Hossa on the team. HAHA... How many times has that guy gone to the Finals and Lost? 3 years now? I think Ottawa against the Ducks, on the Pens vs. the Wings, Then went to the wings and lost to the Pens.....sucks for him.

eurotrash.

i has candy
Car(s)
Volkswagen Golf GTI
Seriously, look on the bright side even if the Hawks go to the Cup they will lose. They have all the talent and firepower. They will lose because they have Hossa on the team. HAHA... How many times has that guy gone to the Finals and Lost? 3 years now? I think Ottawa against the Ducks, on the Pens vs. the Wings, Then went to the wings and lost to the Pens.....sucks for him.
only two years, in a row though

detroit and pittsburgh, he was with the thrashers when the sens made the run

Lucidity

Marx
what is going on with the sharks! i mean loosing two straight home games.

they have to pick it up and steal a win in chicago if they wanna make a run for it.

How have the calls been? :biggrin:

dorn101

Jai Guru Deva Om
Obviously Sharks, Hawks have way too much fire power, Toews, Kane, Hossa, Sharp, Versteeg, i can keep going too. And Niemmi is playing great

That seems to be the general consensus, whatever team they play is gonna be tough imo, but they have a better shot at the Sharks. I have a feeling if they play the Blackhawks it's gonna look like a power play most of the game.

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
Right now looks like we are gunna be dealing with a hawks/Flyers match up. Id want the flyers to win. But the hawks play so impressively

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
Go flyers. I'm not a giant hockey fan, but I like to watch & go to a game from time to time. It'd be nice to see the flyers win a stanley cup. I think the last time was around when I was born 76?

Lucidity

Marx
Im surprised the sharks went so easily.

Really? Can't wait to watch another young star be gifted a trophy......

Lucidity

Marx
dont be bitter the red dings lost lol

You still don't realize the only reason you won is so the league favored team would fair easier and need less assistance going to the finals.