GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

08 GTI w/ DSG n00b question

BiggiePhat08

Ready to race!
Hey guys. I will be receiving an 08 BM GTI w/ DSG soon and i was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers on what mods would be good for my car. I know this sounds like old news, but its a company car and i have to trade it in every 9 months or so, so it needs to be basically plug and play.

The euro switch is good but i dont think anyone will VAG it for me. I am allowed to mod don't get me wrong, it just has to return to OEM when I hand back the car.

So can anyone think of nay good performance, exterior, interior, or anything that will increase the sexiness of the GTI.

yes i searched but I am not too good with mods so I have NO CLUE whats drop in and go material. Thanks guys!!!

3rd car in the Jetta/Golf MKV guys!!! (went rogue and went for a passat twice *blush*):help:

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
go get the revo and/or apr trials. they should be free (apr doesn't charge anything), tho some shops will charge a labor fee.

wheels are fairly easy to swap as well.

BiggiePhat08

Ready to race!
i wish i wasn't this dumb and knew what you were talking about. lol Will this mod void any warranty or cause any problems whatsoever when it is taken out when i trade it in.

GTI_Hakeem

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 Tornado Red GTI
if u dont mind, what company lets u swap for a new car out every 9 months, sounds fun...

gatorfast

man amongst boys
sounds like you should just keep it stock...whats the point of modding if you will only have it for a short time and you dont even own it?

BiggiePhat08

Ready to race!
I was thinking like a euro switch or something basic like that but i do not know what is involved in such a thing as far as coding is concerned

nitroscope8

Ready to race!
What the hell do you do for VW that they give u a car? I'm a tech and I have to drive my ass to jersey to get trained w/o company car.

BiggiePhat08

Ready to race!
company lease deal but the euro switch ill probably go for. I just hope that my dealer will be able to disable the DRLs for me

danger dan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
gti
you can have your dealer install the vw drivergear springs (aka the eibach pro kit springs) wont void warranty and will lower the car about an inch. best mod you can possibly do for looks imo.