GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

'08 GTI, 2-door, 114K, leather, Heated Seats, Sunroof

Mr Lime v2

Ready to race!
IT'S MY MONEY AND I NEED IT NOW!

midlifemk5

Well I purchased it yesterday, hopefully its a good car. Again...I'll probably only have it for a couple years. Thanks for everyones advice, I planned on doing some of the things mentioned above.

Congrads, I have the same exact car.... They are fabulous but very fussy! I have 80K on mine & have painfully had each recommended service done including the timing belt and water pump.... Save up, just the timing belt will set you back about 1500 bucks...If yours has a dual clutch auto, have it serviced...

nickster9224

Rippin' Boost
Car(s)
2007 GTI
i wouldnt buy it considering i was able to get an 07 DSG 3-door with leather, heated seats, climatronic, only 54k miles for 14 out the door.

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
i wouldnt buy it considering i was able to get an 07 DSG 3-door with leather, heated seats, climatronic, only 54k miles for 14 out the door.

OP ALREADY BOUGHT HIS HIGH-MILEAGE CAR A FEW POSTS AGO.

Yours sounds like a much better deal though. I bet you'll end up spending less money to own your car than the OP will.

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
OP made a new account so he wouldn't look like a tool being the one with the most problems on golfmkv.com

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
He joined the ranks of Sar08 et al. trying to reinvent themselves after a rocky start, lol.