GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ep1kGTI

FSB question

I recently installed air suspensions, the airlift front struts didn't have brackets for the FSB so currently it's not bolted down. I've read without it people can't tell the difference but when I drive I feel like I'm driving a boat it's sways left and right and on the freeway it looks like I'm...
  2. ep1kGTI

Overplayed

got bags :paddle: quick instagram picture, not trying to do a shoot right now in this 110+ heat airlifts 17x9 +40 / 17x9.5 +30? i'm not notched yet so I'm not laying frame :thumb down: the rear is fender to lip but it looks static
  3. ep1kGTI

Grip royal

http://woobox.com/kredmp/vote/for/1829731 Thought I give this a try If you guys can like it it'll help :thumbup:
  4. ep1kGTI

same shit different day

It's been awhile since I've done anything to my car because I have a baby now, but here's a picture I took couple weeks ago pretty much same as it was couple years ago nothing to exciting. I'm planning to re lip my rs but that'll be awhile. I also have to lower my front a bit yeah im still...
  5. ep1kGTI

boring don't click

Haven't been on here for awhile just lurkin, since i'm a new father now I don't have much time for the car but still adding small things to it here and there, but i'm saving for bags :fighting0030: but this was real quick shot last week nothing fancy just wanted to snap a picture since it was...
  6. ep1kGTI

Someone got an ecu chip

Looks to be a mkv Idk if this is a repost Rtw7ZqokHC4
  7. ep1kGTI

Asians don't get called ninjas for no reason

UCUn6m2fPaQ
  8. ep1kGTI

New VW CC suv

:facepalm: :barf: 8-VSfOuwL34
  9. ep1kGTI

Earth Time lapse

Sick time lapse of earth from space http://vimeo.com/32001208
  10. ep1kGTI

U jelly?

Idk if this a repost http://www.youjel.ly/collections/masks
  11. ep1kGTI

Fuuuuu

So woke up around 1pm it's 98 degrees and sunny out, so hey why not go wash my car. Instagram pic (don't hate) lazy to upload original pic and it'll be huge anyways Go home, 30mins later it starts to rain hard only in my area for 5mins only....:mad: hate Vegas bio polar weather Just...
  12. ep1kGTI

anyone has vision v?

does anyone know anyone with vision v wheels they wanna sell locally, before I start looking to buy out of state
  13. ep1kGTI

Best 20sec ever

not really... I was bored and thought I try out Vegas Pro 8 that I installed couple months ago and never touch since... ( keep in mind I know nothing about this program just mess with some settings) soon I'll start making videos of real cars.. maybe X4wljd1OJkU
  14. ep1kGTI

moar low! lulz

updated since one strobe wasnt working and using one lighting wasn't so good...
  15. ep1kGTI

problem starting

i really am clueless at this point, problem started 2 weeks ago id try to start my car but no start,everything is on lights, radio, speedometer ect. but the car will not start all i hear is a rapid clicking nosie when trying to start which sounds like its coming from my speedometer and...
  16. ep1kGTI

boredom kills

was super bored and had sticker paper laying around thought wth ill stickerbomb my wheels, i have the sticker bomb 2 book but guess ill be using the stickers for something else lol, didnt want to waste my stickers on something i wasn't sure of yeah... i quit after 10mins of applying the...
  17. ep1kGTI

pic request specific LED tails

i tried searching but this was way back and i'm not going through pages and pages to find it i gave up after 4 pages. its a BMP with the led tails it was just showing the ass of the car, it was taken at night it was a bit foggy and next to a brick building i think forgot who it belong to if...
  18. ep1kGTI

bored | happy holidays

was bored don't have a dslr anymore. so i improvise lol. i used my htc hd2, a small portable studio light took a the picture in my garage, edited on lightroom and ps. not bad i guess? it was cold out and i thought i can be tough with shorts and t shirt so the picture came out a little blurry...
  19. ep1kGTI

hey look what i can do

taking a break from moving thought i just share a pic for shit and giggles :fighting0030:
  20. ep1kGTI

FS - Cream BBS RS

UPDATE $1800 SHIPPED WITHIN THE US 5x114.3 wobble bolts included 17x8 +43 205/40/17 nankangs ns-1, 2months old 17x9 +40 205/45/17 flaken 502 2 years old but almost new 90% thread