GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Chumeta

Heated rear window failure

Hi, my heated rear window is not working. The switch turns on, the electrical relay is heard, there is no fault in vcds, which may fail. Does anyone have an electrical scheme? Thanks
  2. Chumeta

Direct air intake

Hello again! anyone know of any direct admission that is not loud? which is the most similar in noise to the oem? I imagine you will tell me that all the closed ones, but which one is the quietest according to your experiences? I don't like exaggerated intake noises at all. (which happens...
  3. Chumeta

Cracks a d fissures in K03

Hello, I am one of many who get cracks in the turbine housing, cracks and fissures. I have 3 totally new oem k03 turbos on 265,000 km. Does anyone know why they always crack in the same place? Everyone will tell me that for rescheduling or taking it short on gasoline. Well no, I know of...
  4. Chumeta

Additional cooling pump

Can the operation of the additional cooling pump be regulated in any way? In particular, that it always starts when the engine is stopped in order to cool the turbo. I think it would be advisable in all reprograming, since the boost in all stages is...
  5. Chumeta

Empty when opening deposited fuel

My question is whether it is normal to open the gas cap to empty it. Is it normal or not? Do you have a breather tube? Will I have something plugged or the cap broken? Does anyone have a schematic of the fuel tank? Thank you very much
  6. Chumeta

Variable performance

My Vw golf 5 gti stage + 2 has variable performance. When I erase faults with vcds it goes great and runs a lot, but as I go km the performance goes down and it becomes slower and harsher. I have to do the same again, or I unplug the battery and again the same, it runs a lot and with the km it...
  7. Chumeta

Fundamental Maf signal

I have several doubts with the Maf sensor. I have 3 Maf sensors, and with each one I have different measurements of air, gasoline and turbo pressures, on the VCDS. My intake is vwracing. With a Maf my car is richer in gasoline, with more Max turbo pressure and higher peaks. With the other two...
  8. Chumeta

Another new electrical problem

I just solved the previous problem of the electric water pump Thanks to the forum (especially the forero Gti) and now I have this new problem. N75, N80, N249 do not work.(circuit open malfunction) I have the scheme that Gti kindly gave me (from the forum) but I'm lost, I don't know what to look...
  9. Chumeta

HELP!! Electric auxiliary cooling pump not working

I don´t get any fault with the vcds, but when I stop it does not work as it did before. I have changed the pump and it still does not work. I´m scared because your mission is to cool the turbo when stopping. Any ideas? Thanks. Sorry for my English