GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Tom$lick

What it was, what it is, what it will be...

What I had... His:'07 Pk2 6M Hers:'05 A4 1.8TQ 6M What I have... His: '05 A6 Hers:'10 TDI What hers will be... 50mm drop on Vogtland springs with 18x8 TSW Nardos, hers the pic I got from the TSW site (you can't change the color of the car):
  2. Tom$lick

What's the deal with JS Performance in BC?

I hear good things about these guys, JS Performance. I've tried to contact them via email 3 or 4 times over the last couple weeks and tried to call a few times too. What's their deal, do they just not like to sell parts or what. The only email I received was about an uncompleted order I tried...
  3. Tom$lick

~~APR ECU Tuning~~for military in Germany

If we have any military or civilians working for the military in Germany with NA spec cars...:headbang: I'm currently working out a deal with a tuning shop to get APR ECU flashes done. At the moment the plan is to meet up with the shop at the first drag racing event @ Bitburg next spring...
  4. Tom$lick

The "What's in your garage" thread...

Mine: The "Cruise" Bone stock! Sport+Leather package and a 6M- AKA the wife's ride. The "Fast, but really just quick" 19" Huf replicas, euro lip, euro springs The "Fast, for real" _So many mods I can't remember them all! ...and for sh!ts and grins, what was in the garage The "BEAST" '96...
  5. Tom$lick

...Opel Astra and Mercedez Benz A Class.

I don't think either of these cars are available in the states. I know for a fact the Opel isn't. Either way, I was rolling home on the autobahn about 10 at night. It's all clear and we pass the magic sign where the speed limit goes unlimited... My GTI and the Benz (which more than likely was...
  6. Tom$lick

My UG GTI...call it S-OEM

'07 with about 700 miles on it now... I wasted no time! Euro lip, Euro springs, 19 INCH Huf replicas with 235/35's. Enjoy!
  7. Tom$lick

TMPS with aftermarket wheels?

Searched but couldn't find anything. Will the TMPS sensors fit aftermarket wheels? Anyone actually done this?
  8. Tom$lick

Tire question for those who know...

I have a set of 19x8s with a 45 offset (but there's a sticker on the wheels that says 47, so could be 45 to 47?). I'll be soon sitting on euro springs, can I run a 235/35 or should I stick with a 225/35? I don't want to rub. They're 19in versions of the Hufs, and they're top quailty, anthrazite...
  9. Tom$lick

Where I want to be...

Here's the best I could do, no time, no photoshop, only paint... Euro suspension-Keeps the warranty Nazis happy Euro lip-just for me 19in feux Hufs-Keeps eyes and wallet happy A paint show FU'd pic borrowed from the vortex... opinions? The Wheels The wheels on a Golf Plus (euro only...
  10. Tom$lick

19 inch Huffs! That's no typo

Those aren't Rondells they're from a company called SAT and apparently are limited editions and expensive. I read through the forum from that site and found this...
  11. Tom$lick

WTB: 18in. Hufs, with or without tires...

I have money ready right now and have send out PMs to all those I could find with them for sale. I'm military stationed in Germany and would need them shipped throiugh the post office priority mail. Also I prefer to pay with paypal if possible. Please post pics/price/condition if you have them...
  12. Tom$lick

19 inch Huffs! That's no typo

Found on ebay Germany... http://cgi.ebay.de/Golf-GTI-Felgen-8x19-Audi-VW-Golf-5-Neu_W0QQitemZ190027733180QQihZ009QQcategoryZ9888QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  13. Tom$lick

NEED OPINIONS STAT!!!

Okay here's the deal, I have an '07 BMP 6M Pkg 1 w/Hufs on order. The car is not due to be here until early/mid October. I have it for $24k. Now here's the tricky bit... I was offered an '07 UG Pkg 2 6M NO HUFS! for $23250... What should I do, one of the big selling bits for me was the wheels...
  14. Tom$lick

Euro suspension and spoiler info/prices

I know it's been done to death but here we go again... I'm military stationed in Germany and have an '07 GTI on order and want to get the euro set up. Since the German dealership is only 5 minutes from my work I stopped in and got some info. The parts guy ran the numbers against a 2 door GTI...