GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Euro suspension and spoiler info/prices

Tom$lick

Ich bin ein Berliner
Car(s)
A6
I know it's been done to death but here we go again...
I'm military stationed in Germany and have an '07 GTI on order and want to get the euro set up. Since the German dealership is only 5 minutes from my work I stopped in and got some info. The parts guy ran the numbers against a 2 door GTI they have on the floor so this is all the info I can verify since there are several weight classes for these springs.
Fronts Spring part number: 1KO 411 105 GK Price: 108.40 Euro a pair
Front bump stops: 1KO 511 353 N Price: 19.30 Euro a pair
Rear Spring part number: 1KO 511 115 EB Price: 87.80 Euro a pair
Rear bump stops: 1KO 412 303 F Price: 14.80 Euro a pair

Euro spoiler, main part: 1KO 805 903 D 9B9 Price: 34.35 Euro
Euro spoiler center section: 1KO 807 110 9B9 Price: 32.80 Euro

So before you ask, with the exchange rate the total price for all springs and bump stops would be: $303.03

Total price for euro spoiler, both pieces: $88.36

I will be going back to order all this for myself mid-September. If you are interested in me getting something for you too please IM for details. There would be shipping cost to pay, I can ship USPS no problem from APO Zip 09009 so shipping would be about the same as shipping from New York. Also add 3% Paypal fee...

If you need anything other than these please IM with details of what you want. There's a big German tuning shop 25 minutes from my house too.

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I think he is talking about the front spoiler...also called the front lip.

BurntGauge

AWD > FWD
Tom$lick said:
So before you ask, with the exchange rate the total price for all springs and bump stops would be: $303.03

shipping cost to pay,

Also add 3% Paypal fee...

I appreciate you being able to help out fellow MkV'ers. But if parts4vws.com has the same springs for 300 plus 15-25 for shipping; how much are you saving by going w/the service you are offering?

I am not sure on the shipping cost but it seems that it would be almost the same. But w/the extra Paypal fee...it would be more expensive.

Just asking...not trying to rain on the parade or be a d|ck. Just want to be more informed. I want Euro Springs, just trying to see all the options.

Tom$lick

Ich bin ein Berliner
Car(s)
A6
BurntGauge said:
I appreciate you being able to help out fellow MkV'ers. But if parts4vws.com has the same springs for 300 plus 15-25 for shipping; how much are you saving by going w/the service you are offering?

I am not sure on the shipping cost but it seems that it would be almost the same. But w/the extra Paypal fee...it would be more expensive.

Just asking...not trying to rain on the parade or be a d|ck. Just want to be more informed. I want Euro Springs, just trying to see all the options.

The price I quoted above includes all 4 bump stops too. You could send a money order or cashiers check too but that takes more time and is less "trackable" for you.

Nikerey

Darkness
Tom$lick said:
The lip is what I mean. But you need both pieces to make it work right without cutting drilling glueing etc.

You mean the front lip like the Votex lip we get from VW? you got any pics?

Tom$lick

Ich bin ein Berliner
Car(s)
A6
Just to break it out a bit further:

Just the springs: $258.15 + $7.75 Paypal fee + (est.) $20 shipping=$285.90

Just the 4 bump stops: $44.87+$1.35+$4.05 shipping=$50.27

These prices are converted at .76 Euro to the dollar. That rate fluctuates daily and changes for the better if I pay with a credit card. So in reality the price could change nearly ten dollars with a two cent fluctuation. I think with a credit card payment I get a two cent better rate and IF the exchange rate would be .80 to the dollar (plus the .02 with my card, so .82) then the springs cost $239.26. Thank Prez Bush for letting the dollar slide. It used to be 1:1 exchange, then it would only cost me $196.20. Also, I've nothiced that they tend to be on back order often when ordering from a stateside company. I don't beleive that would be an issue for me. In the past everything I've ordered has come in two days or less. I'm definately getting these and don't have issues helping someone else getting theirs. :drinking: