GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What's the deal with JS Performance in BC?

Tom$lick

Ich bin ein Berliner
Car(s)
A6
I hear good things about these guys, JS Performance. I've tried to contact them via email 3 or 4 times over the last couple weeks and tried to call a few times too. What's their deal, do they just not like to sell parts or what. The only email I received was about an uncompleted order I tried on their website. I responded with a question about the shipping method and I haven't heard anything back. Are these guys worth this hassle or should I look elsewhere?? All I want is a f'in short shift kit shipped to the states via the Canadian Post Office, not FEDEX...

d.C

DJ
hm, strange
they had great customer service when i spoke with them
never experienced anything like that

Last edited:

4wealn mkv GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Same with me too. Everytime I called they answered. Had great service from them. I give Jose 2 thumbs up

Tom$lick

Ich bin ein Berliner
Car(s)
A6
Oh well... I ordered one from dieselgeeks.com and got a reply that the part shipped already, same day... :thumbdown: to jsperformance, maybe I was the exception but IMO their service blows.

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
tomslick sorry to hear that, Ian and Jose are usually right ontop of there customer service, mind you that shop is constantly busy.

Tom$lick

Ich bin ein Berliner
Car(s)
A6
I sent several emails over the course of a few weeks and called during business hours and let the phone ring about 25 times... customers only wait so long before they find other sources. I found what I wanted somewhere else so for me the problem is over.