GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

INTAKE HELP PLEASE!!!

I have a TSI and it has a secondary air breather tube. I'm gonna buy an intake that doesn't have an air breather tube. Do I need to have the air breather tube? If I don't have it installed, will this cause issues? Attached Images
  2. K

INTAKE HELP PLEASE

I have a TSI and it has a secondary air breather tube. I'm gonna buy an intake that doesn't have an air breather tube. Do I need to have the air breather tube? If I don't have it installed, will this cause issues?
  3. K

Bluetooth audio help please?

Does the 2009 radio have bluetooth audio? I have bluetooth for my phone but idk if it has audio. please help. Thanks
  4. K

PROBLEM!

I was driving today and all was well. Later on at night I heard my engine making weird sounds. It sounded like there was like air being leaked or something. Whenever I gave it gas it sounded like it was revving and at the same time saying "shhhhhhhhhhh" Any suggestions?
  5. K

Intake help! Modshack intake.

Is a Modshack VDTA intake good for a MKV GTI? I'm gonna buy one from my friends brother and I'm wondering if it's good for a MKV since he used it on his MKVI, if it makes a difference. BTW I have a TSI. Thanks guys.
  6. K

2009 GTI DSG vs. C300 vs. E36 M3

Raped the C300 and I was even with the E36 and shut it off at 90 mph. ahaha :)
  7. K

Where is a good place to buy a cheap key fob?

My key fob recently broke and I'm wondering if you guys know where I can find a cheap key fob. Thanks.
  8. K

VW key red light flashing

What's this mean. Thanks.
  9. K

Will my warranty get voided if I install an intake?

My friend is selling me an Autotech intake and I'm wondering if it will void my warranty if I install it. Thanks.
  10. K

What is the best way to launch?

How much RPM? (GTI handbook says 3,200) Would I gun it? Please leave suggestions, thanks.
  11. K

2009 GTI DSG Vs. 2008 Civic Si

So people at school are always like you got a Golf and it's a POS car and they were like Oscar ( the guy with the Si) will rape you. I've been trying to race this guy for a while and he's been like I'll beat you this and that but finally today he said lets race so I'm like lez do it. Both stock...
  12. K

2009 GTI DSG Vs. Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T Auto

I was with a friend and wanted to race so he took his GF's Gen. and we took them for a race. I had two passengers in my car and he was by himself. We raced twice and the first and second time I beat him with 3-4 car lengths. Both running stock
  13. K

2009 GTI Vs. 2008 TL

What would win in a race? I'm tempted to challenge my friend. It's a TL, not a TL Type S
  14. K

How much should I pay for...

Kyowa Evolve 18'' rims? Slightly used but in fair condition. He's saying he'll sell the whole set for $180.00. Thanks.
  15. K

GolfMKV.com sticker

Does anyone know where I can find one? They look awesome.
  16. K

Ideas?

My uncle got me a GTI a few months ago and I wanna do some minor mods that wont cost too much money, Any ideas to what I should do? Leave your ideas please and thanks. (The car is stock)