GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2009 GTI DSG Vs. 2008 Civic Si

Karageuzian23

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2009 GTI
So people at school are always like you got a Golf and it's a POS car and they were like Oscar ( the guy with the Si) will rape you. I've been trying to race this guy for a while and he's been like I'll beat you this and that but finally today he said lets race so I'm like lez do it. Both stock with one passenger in each car. We raced three times. First time was rolling start, I pulled three cars on him then stopped. Second time we were at a red light and went of green. I had a horrible launch but still raped him. Third time was rolling start again, and again, I won by a lot then just cut off gas. We met back up at school and he was like I wanted to race a GTI for a while and they were like it shifts so fast. (DSG sucka)

So far I beat a Scion tC, Huindai Genesis Coupe 2.0T, and a Civic Si.
Won all races. :) I love my MKV

twiggyapt

____ryan__jackson
Car(s)
07' Gti
oh no... i know where this is going..

cool...

Boozehound

TrailerParkSupervisor
Car(s)
2007 GTI MkV CW

TRmkvgti2007

Ready to race!
good job man, i hate people that assume shit and now you showed him whats up. that honda is a pos. nice engine but still a stupid ass honda. call him a ricer queer and slap him in the face, also that idiot who said your golf is a pos.

Stampedevxl

RACECAR > STANCECAR
Car(s)
really?
Car is running strong if its stock! Good job

It always amazes me how you guys can calculate the exact number of car lenghts you won by lol

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
BECAUSE RACECAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still need a boom?

Rude Jr

Drummer for Subject 16
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI, Mk2 TT RS
Slowest race I ever saw was actually pretty damn awesome. It's was a 1990 something 4 door Honda vs this thing that was falling apart

MK-FIVE

Banned
Car(s)
VOLKSWAGEN GTI 2006
Nice man, GTI's have a lot of torque and that's what I truly love about my gti. Can't wait for a KO4 S3 turbo!!! ;)

Fernas

Mexibahn Native
Car(s)
MKV GLI "Red Baron"
Both in stock form i think a SI would have a (slight) chance only at sea level, once it gets high, its turbo all day baby!!

MK-FIVE

Banned
Car(s)
VOLKSWAGEN GTI 2006
The si has 139 or 137 torque and 200 hp roughly, the gti has 197hp and 208 torque if I am wrong correct me lol. But the main idea is that the gti will launch on the si because of the greater amount of turbo. And also the weight of the si is around 2800 and I'm ball parking the gti to be around 3200... So you be the judge.

Fernas

Mexibahn Native
Car(s)
MKV GLI "Red Baron"
I know two FI Civic SI (both coupe, SC and Turbo), and they are plenty fast, but like you said, for the money they have spent on those cars, you can get a BT for the GTI too and still better interiors :D