On the topic of Plastidip, thought I'd throw this one out there
  9. Eurokid

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

Waddaya think lads?
  10. Eurokid

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

11. Eurokid

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

Went for it haha. Let's see how it turns out. If bad, oh well, I've learned a lesson and provided examples for you guys :thumbsup:
  12. Eurokid

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

13. Eurokid

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

14. Eurokid

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

15. Eurokid

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

Nah man, these are work boots haha
  16. Eurokid

Mkv stg 2 vs civic si

Most of you probably know how this turned out, as per the norm of a gti meeting good ol' JDM noise makers on the street, but here's ma story. Driving home today as usual on the small but strangely high Speed limited roads near my house, I here the unmistakable sound of a tin can exhaust coming...
  17. Eurokid

N80 valve help

Quick question, replacing my n80 purge valve last night, I couldn't get those damn metal clips off, I was told a flat head and pliers would work, but after messing around with it until it got dark, I gave up, Any tips? I hate being defeated by something that freaking small....
  18. Eurokid

New look!

Did some work recently, wondering if anyone has any suggestions opinions. Lemme know what you think! Recent mods - removed pin stripe -badgeless grille -aprox 2.1" drop -blue fogs ( before I get any S$&t for them, I like em, and they aren't changing)
  19. Eurokid

Blue fogs

Without using tint, what's the best way to get blue fogs? Ive heard the nokya hyper blues aren't actually blue. I tried a blue bulb overlay( not lens tinting, actually goes over the bulb itself). The color was great, but they don't come in the right size for 9006 halogens. I might consider LEDs...