low n' loud
Car(s)
Mark V GTI
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351973966.805774.jpg

qcbtbx

smu.:Rf
Car(s)
.:R32
All Aspects Motorsports @ 136 tilden ave chesapeake does dynos for about $50!

sent from my thunderbolt

madmortar

lalala I sing for you
Car(s)
08 GTi
Really great to meet all you guys tonight!!

BTW I know a couple of you wanted some vag work done (DRL fogs, etc). Just PM me and if you are around my house, swing by tomorrow and I can get it taken care of for you. Or later in the week whatever works?

- Scott

qcbtbx

smu.:Rf
Car(s)
.:R32
Really great to meet all you guys tonight!!

BTW I know a couple of you wanted some vag work done (DRL fogs, etc). Just PM me and if you are around my house, swing by tomorrow and I can get it taken care of for you. Or later in the week whatever works?

- Scott

Likewise my friend. May hit you up for some vagcom stuff.

sent from my thunderbolt

Str8pwndGTI

Moar Lo
Car(s)
06 MKV GTI
Well i did some scouting over here in Va Beach.... Haygood shopping center was packed full of cars... from what i could see it was a good mix of everything... saw some Zs and Hondas... STis and Evos.... May be a good spot for the next meet.

Freedom the cops were there so im sure all the kids already went home and fucked it up for everyone.

Eurokid

low n' loud
Car(s)
Mark V GTI
Well i did some scouting over here in Va Beach.... Haygood shopping center was packed full of cars... from what i could see it was a good mix of everything... saw some Zs and Hondas... STis and Evos.... May be a good spot for the next meet.

Freedom the cops were there so im sure all the kids already went home and fucked it up for everyone.

Possibly meet there? And I thought freedom was Friday nights instead ... Anyway , nice meeting you all, looking forward to next one