GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Fabidavis_510

FS: Eurocustoms DP

Hey guys I'm selling my EuroCustoms 3 inch catless downpipe. Its for the FSI motor. $175 OBO. retail is 299. buyer pays for shipping. DM me for pictures and if you have any questions.
  2. Fabidavis_510

RCD 510 help

Hey guys i just purchased a RCD 510, from a vortex forum member. Before i start to swap t out, is there anything that i need to replace in order for the swap to be successful? i have a 2006 Gli with the premium 7 with SAT, but no Ipod connectivity. I heard that i need to replace the CAN BUS...
  3. Fabidavis_510

Premium 7 dead ?

Has this happened to anybody yet ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
  4. Fabidavis_510

Broken emergency lights button!

The other day i pressed the emergency lights button and it fell in... i took off the vent and tried to push it back in, but it wont stay. Is there any advice out there?
  5. Fabidavis_510

ECS orders are in!

Hey guys i just ordered a trunk latch replacement and a replacement cam follower. When it comes down to the cam follower what tips or precautions do you guys have for me. this will be my first time doing this so any advie would help . thanks guys!
  6. Fabidavis_510

Tune up

hey guys my car reached 68,000 miles, and i think that its time that i do a full tune up. What do you guys recommend me to change? Thanks in advance guys !:thumbsup:
  7. Fabidavis_510

Wednesday night drags at infinion raceway!

Yesterday I went to infineon raceway with a couple of buddies. 2006 g35 coupe AT, 2004 rsx AT, 2010 civic si mt, and me 2006 gli dsg. My fastest time was 15.5 ... I'm bone stock and without launch control so I wasn't expecting much . The g35 hit 14.3. The rsx hit 18s lol. The si hit 14.5. Here...
  8. Fabidavis_510

Trunk randomly opens while driving

hey guys, like the tittle says, my trunk opens while im drivin and listening to music. i do slap my music really loud. what can i do to prevent this from happening, other than turning down my bass. im tired of having to pull over to the shoulder lane to close my trunk. thanks
  9. Fabidavis_510

airbag code on

i redid my headliner two days ago and as soon as i was done putting the seats back and plugging the seat connectors back a airbag code went off. HOW CAN I FIX THIS!? please help me!
  10. Fabidavis_510

wekfest sf caravan !

Delete!!!
  11. Fabidavis_510

FS: stock 06 Gli springs

hey guys i installed my H&R race springs and my stock ones are taking up space in the garage. some one shoot me an offer!:thumbsup:
  12. Fabidavis_510

YOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Hey guys do any of you guys know if theres any trim kits for the air vents.... i just think that the air vents on the mk6's look dope with the silver looking trim around them. THANKS YAAALLL
  13. Fabidavis_510

i have a question for ya'll

hey guys, i hope you all had a merry christmas and ate a lot. So my bro ordered me H&R race springs and i want to know if im going to need a camber kit or not? i looked around and couldn't find an answer. Thanks guys and galls
  14. Fabidavis_510

I need an answer!!

Hey guys, my bros co-worker has a mkv gti and he is selling his h&r super spots for $100, and I want to buy them for my mkv gli. Are the springs interchangeable between an gti and gli? thanks guys Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
  15. Fabidavis_510

What intake should i get!?

i want to buy an intake and theres a few brands to choose from. i just want to make sure that i get the right one. what do you guys recommend?
  16. Fabidavis_510

anyone wanna trade for my Classix's ???

i want to get bigger wheels and since I'm on that college student status, I'm broke so i was wondering if anyone is trying to trade their wheels for my classix's. they're in perfect condition! ill post some pics tomorrow, but if anybody is interested let me KNOW!!!
  17. Fabidavis_510

i hate my trunk

So my trunk doesn't close like a normal trunk should. I stand there slamming my trunk like a retard untl it finally closes. how can I fix this without having to take it to the dealership. I have a 06 gli . Thanks
  18. Fabidavis_510

Forge Diverter Valve

So i put in a forge diverter valve spacer and it was a BITCH to take off the top screw. It really took me about an hour to do, which i think is a lot considering that theres only three screws, but it does sound cool, definitely worth the time. For 80 bucks you get that phhhhhhhhst sound! which...
  19. Fabidavis_510

What up fellow members just got my 06 GLi!

what mods do you guys think i should get first? considering best bang for your buck?