GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Classix and some other stuff

I have to get rid of this stuff at my parents house because they don't want it. Please buy it so I don't have to hear about it anymore. I will also consider trades for stuff that is sweet. I will ship if you pay for it. Thanks The wheels are vw classix 17x7 et53 painted bronze. They need to be...
  2. D

Small Part out

I am planning to trade in my GTI and would like to bring it back to stock before I do. Neuspeed Pflo Red- Stock engine cover plus 100 bucks obo Somewhat worn Golfball shifter stock plus 35 bucks obo New South Boost gauge with column pod 75 bucks obo Koni coilovers with about 75 k on them...
  3. D

WTS Audi Wide Fives (OEM A8)

I am looking to sell my wide fives. Specs: 17x8 High 40s offset 48 I think Forged one piece wheels There are tires on them that are useable for a season. Fronts are hankook ventus v12 almost at the wear bars 215/45 backs are general exclaim uhps with camber wear. Wheels are painted could be...
  4. D

America

Took a few pics with my friends for July 4th. Just used a friends point and shoot. DSCN0189 by dyllicious, on Flickr DSCN0027 by dyllicious, on Flickr DSCN0013 by dyllicious, on Flickr DSCN0018 by dyllicious, on Flickr DSCN0168 by dyllicious, on Flickr DSCN0007 by dyllicious, on Flickr
  5. D

FT: Audi A8 OEM wheels

I have a set of 17x8 Audi A8 wide fives. I am looking to trade only. Interested in pretty much anything but I would like them to be x8 at least. These are forged one piece wheels off early 2000's A8s. These have decent tires on them. However, if you dont have tires with your trade I can dismount...
  6. D

Stock stuff

I have a few things to sell from my GTI Stock Tailights - look new no issues -90 bucks obo Stock 06 GTI suspension - 60k still rides well - 65 obo Stock GTI shift knob with surround - 70 bucks obo Will ship at buyers expense If you really need pics of this stuff you can pm and ill email...
  7. D

Dem Bones (Pic Whore)

A friend of mine and I were gonna take some pictures of our cars and we met a guy with a new 5.0 and talked to him for a bit. He said he'd be interested in joining us so we all went to a local cemetery for a shoot . Here are the results: IMG_1517 by Deebsr6, on Flickr IMG_1529 by Deebsr6...
  8. D

Gti vs Turbobrick

Last night on my way home from work a Volvo 850 was along side me and he wanted to do a pull. We went from 40 to about 90 and it was dead even. i started in third probably shouldve been in second but it was fun. Once we reached the end of the closed course we were driving on he told me he had...
  9. D

Long time lurker 1st time pic poster

I bought my car in December of 2010. I don't post much but I am always reading the forums and looking at pictures. My car is finally starting to come together and my friend took some pictures of it. Its still at winter height and will be lower this week I'll post some afters then. IMG_0570 by...
  10. D

Alignment specs?

I recently lowered my car and it now needs an alignment. I know the factory specs both European and American but i was wondering if anyone ran a custom spec at all like 0 toe or different caster? I do autox and its my daily driver and would want something performance oriented. If there isnt...
  11. D

Finally lowered

Spent the weekend installing Konis. Im really happy how they turned out I have 7 threads left up front and I am slightly tucking and 5 threads in the back with a gap of about a finger. Sorry for the bad after pic. Before After
  12. D

DBC Performance Good Review

I have ordered from DBC a few times now and everything has gone pretty smoothly in the past. However, I ordered a few things a week ago today and noticed that hadn't shipped yet. I gave DBC a call and they didn't pick up but I left a message just inquiring about the order. I received an email...
  13. D

Free OEM PCV just pay shipping

Like the title says I have an OEM PCV that i don't need free if you can pick up or pay shipping and paypal fees.
  14. D

Vag-com in Binghamton

Hey guys i am looking for some vagcom help in or around the binghamton area. If anyone wants to help me out itd be awesome thanks.
  15. D

Carfax

Hey everyone, My friend is looking at getting his first car and he was hoping someone with a carfax subscription could help us out in the search. If any of you wouldn't mind we would appreciate it.
  16. D

Do VW guys ever do this?

It might already be played out or just never took off in the VW community but nonetheless I never see any static guys who do this. I had a focus between my VWs and it was pretty popular with those guys. Anyone like this? I think it is funny. For reference i mean the tree. Once I go low I might...
  17. D

Dub Couple

My girlfriend just got her new Jetta. I am prepared for the new Jetta haters and all the moar lows to come. Here is a quick pic with my GTI:
  18. D

FS: Eibach Pro-Kit

:SOLD:
  19. D

photoshop request

I want to paint my classix with the same silver black color scheme as the detroits with the face silver and the rest black two pictures hopefully one is easier