GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

WTB - CW side skirts

Looking for votex or even replica side skirts for my 4 door GTI, local preferred, but if no shipping is fine for me. Candy white... Thanks!
  2. S

Music - Punk /Hardcore

My buddy's label, Think Fast Records is hosting their 10 year anniversary nationwide, check it out... http://http://www.thinkfastbooking.com/showcase/
  3. S

Music - Punk /Hardcore

My buddy's label, Think Fast Records is hosting some shows, going to be in Ft. Myers FL next week. Don't be a square... http://www.thinkfastbooking.com/showcase/
  4. S

BSH Catch Can Drain Method

How do you drain your catch cans? I have mine installed about 4 weeks ago and have been checking the levels. I have seen some cool methods and would like to see how everyone is getting theirs drained. Thank in advance!
  5. S

BSH Bbulletproof DV Relocation Kit Almost New

I have a complete BSH DV Relocation kit for sale for use with the BSH intake kit. I installed this on my GTI, but was not happy with the results. I couldn't complete the install due to my lack of mechanic skills ( i thought i could knock it out). I took my GTI to the local shop and they just...
  6. S

Headlights at night

I installed a boost gauge using the grey wire from the dimmer switch this weekend and now my DRLs don't work. I can turn my fogs on still, and when i turn my headlights on the lights that are furthest from each other work in the headlight case. What are the lights that are closest to each...
  7. S

Front Auto Window Feature

My front windows no longer go up or down automatically and my DRL no longer work. Does anyone know which fuse to check or anything else i should check out? Thank you!
  8. S

* Help car Lurching after BSH DV

Just installed BSH DV relocate kit and BSH boost tap with Newsouth gauge. I'm assuming this has nothing to do with the gauge, but after the install of both of these i took the car for a ride. The car began to lurch immediatley and I was not smooth during any type of acceleration... Please...
  9. S

* Help car lurching after install BSH DV

Just installed BSH DV relocate kit and BSH boost tap with Newsouth gauge. I'm assuming this has nothing to do with the gauge, but after the install of both of these i took the car for a ride. The car began to lurch immediatley and I was not smooth during any type of acceleration... Please...
  10. S

BSH DV Install Question

I have a quick question here. I just installed the BSH DV relocate kit. I don't know where or if i need to install a vacuum hose on the Forge DV nipple... Where on the car do i get the vacuum hose from? A 6 inch hose was included in the kit, but not sure where that goes. Pics will help as...
  11. S

ATMS

I so i haven't had my GTI over 2 months. 1st visit to the ATM and I damn near had to get out to make my withdrawal... I'm going to try other ATM locations to find a GTI friendly spot. Anyone else experience this???
  12. S

BSH Install

Quick question, just received and installed the BHS intake kit. My question is the black flexible cap that that is off the intake pipe near the first curve after the turbo pipe. On that black cap, does that need to be secured by a clamp??? Thank you!
  13. S

noise pipe

I took my noise pipe and sound pipe off today i hope to add BSH relocation kit, but i didn't get the kit. Can i run without these parts and not get a CEL? Or do i need to re install these pieces until i get my parts? Thanks from a noob.
  14. S

Blue Springs

So i just bought a 2007 GTI. The car looks lowered and when i started poking around i saw the struts are VW struts, but the springs are blue and relatively clean. I'm don't think they are the original, but not sure either. Anyone have any thoughts?
  15. S

Lowers removed, can i use the same holes?

I just bought a 2007 GTI. There are the holes that are filled from the side skirts (lowers). I don't really like that i can see the holes were filled. Can I use the same holes to re-install a set of skirts? I don't have a pick, but it's pretty self explanatory. Thanks
  16. S

WTB - P Flo Intake

Any one selling a P Flo set up? Let me know how many miles and condition of things. I need a complete kit, not something beat up... Thanks
  17. S

Sleeper...

Just bought a '07 CW GTI in 18 Huffs with 17,000 miles. The rear bumper is painted CW and looks like side skirts were once installed, but no more (there 8-10 holes on each side that had been filled). Anyhow I wanna get some mods for performance. This thing moves, but I'm coming from a 99.5 TDI...