GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey man got your name from Rainf1 ... check out www.dubocracy.com its a club based out of Tampa, but I just started a SWFL chapter (Fort Myers-Naples) we are up to 10 members and growing. We currently have meets on Thursdays and once a month on Saturdays..come join our community!
    well i actually lost the giac programmer because i left it under the hood of my car and i think it fell out somewhere between bonita and fort myers beach lol.anyways...yea my car spikes at like 21psi and its kind of a rocket.i had a bmw 135 before this and i had dinan software in that so i was kinda spoiled to the 380whp but for what my gti and the cost...I LOVE IT!! i think there is a vw meet by dairy queen next to that classic car dealer in fort myers on ssaturday nights but those guys are a little douchey..i usually attend the naples meets which are not really brand specific and a few of the fort myers meets too.anyways..yea dude..i might be cruising around tonight so if you wanna drive my car and see how it feels...your more than welcome!!! hit me up and let me know...nice meeting you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…