GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. zcspec

Amsoil European Full Synthetic Oil - 7quarts

I have for sale, 7 quarts of 5w-40 Amsoil, full synthetic motor oil, European formula. If you're looking specifically for this oil, I do not need to discuss the quality of Amsoil. These quarts are what I left over after I sold my BMW a couple of months back. Asking $50+shipping for 7 quarts...
  2. zcspec

Eurojet Heat Shield Anyone?

I'm doing some cleaning of the garage...had the following items left from my MKV days. It's a Eurojet Heat Shield. How about $25 shipped anywhere in the Cont. US?
  3. zcspec

VAG-COM Micro-CAN cable for sale.

I have for sale, a used, but perfectly functional Ross-Tech Micro-CAN cable. I have used this on MKVs, MKVIs, A3, even the newer Golf R will great success. Asking $200 SHIPPED anywhere in the Cont US. Paypal preferred, gift funded please. PM me if you have any questions. Sample Photo:
  4. zcspec

APR Downpipe 200-Cell Cat Version

Up for sale is an APR 200cell catted downpipe, part #CD10013. This was designed for the A3/MKV/MKVI/Jetta 2.0T motors. I had it install on an 08 A3 running APR S2+ and it ran flawless. Asking for $300OBO Local sale only, unless you’re willing to pay for shipping and the cost of a box. It’s just...
  5. zcspec

FS BSH 27mm Solid Rear Sway Bar

I have for sale, a BSH 27mm Solid Rear Sway Bar for the MKV chassis. It's been on my car for close to a year, roughly 8K miles. It's in great shape and I will clean it of Seattle road debris prior to shipping. As long as you have a pair of good jack stands and tools, this is a tool DIY which...
  6. zcspec

Bilstein PSS10 Coilovers

FS Bilstein PSS10 Coilovers Bilstein PSS10 coilovers, perfect functional condition, roughly 15K miles, lifetime warranty from Bilstein. Bare none, the BEST coilover setup under $2K. The coilover is rebound/dampener adjustable and can go from 15% stiff over stock, to bone jarring stiff. These...
  7. zcspec

Eurojet "CAI" true Cold Air Intake

EuroJet CAI for 2.0 FSI motor setup. I ran this setup on my 08 A3 for roughly 15K miles and it functions perfectly. This a true “cold air intake” which places the filter inside the wheel well. As much as it rains in Seattle, I NEVER had any issues with the filter getting wet. What I like about...
  8. zcspec

APR HPFP For Sale...Photos Included

Up for sale is a perfectly functional APR HPFP. It came off a 2008 A3 FSI but works on ALL 2.0 FSI motors. I am the original owner who purchased a brand new OEM pump, then had APR rebuild the pump to their specs. It has roughly 15K miles and as you can tell, the pump has literally no signs of...
  9. zcspec

Neuspeed Turbo Discharge Pipe

Up for sale is a used, but in very good condition, Neuspeed Turbo Dischage Pipe. This mod is a plug/play and should take you 30mins if you're on a lift. Asking $140 shipped anywhere in the CONT US. My honest assessment, the pipe flowed better than stock and allowed my boost to come on at...
  10. zcspec

Rosen DS-VW07010 Navi Head Unit F/S

Hey guys, Up for sale is a really clean Rosen DS-VW0710 Navi Head Unit. It was recently removed from a GLI, but according to Rosen's website, it will fit the MKV, Tiguan, New Beetle, CC, Passat, etc without any issues. Included in the sale: Rosen DS-VW0710 Head Unit Sirius Satellite Module...
  11. zcspec

Vs...04 Lexus GS 430

I know...this section's for the MKV. I own an A3, but will always love the Mkv series. Anyhow, on my way to see a client, I pulled up on a lowered 04 GS430. Minding my own business, I guess I provoked him enough to cause a speed pass by me. So I chased the GS down to see how quickly I could...
  12. zcspec

Potenza RE070 Track Tires 225/45/17

For Sale: Potenza RE070 High Performance Summer Tires 225/45/17 Description I have a set of FOUR (4) Potenza RE070 Bridgestone Extreme Performance Summer tires in size 225/45/17. I bought these brand new in the summer of 2010 to track my car. They have roughly 3 track days and an estimated...
  13. zcspec

H&R Premium Coilovers - Excellent Condition

Next Friday I will be removing the H&R Premium coilover set from my A3 and replacing it with a set that has rebound/dampening adjustments. Therefore, these are for sale! :thumbsup: They have roughly 15K miles on them, but ride like the 1st day installed. The spindles spin freely and the coil...
  14. zcspec

Brand new OEM TSI Oil Filter

I have 3 OEM VW/Audi oil filters still in individual boxes. The part number is 06J 115 403 C and is ONLY for the TSI 2.0 motor. These sell for $13.51 at ESCTuning. I'd like to get $12 each, SHIPPED to your door. You're saving a few dollars on the filter & shipping. Buy all three for $30...
  15. zcspec

Cam Follower...Would you replace this?

This week, I will be upgrading to the APR Stage 2+ setting which includes DP, intake, & HPFP. During the processes of taking out my stock HPFP, I inspected the current cam follower. Here is what I see... The questions is...would you guys replace this with the install of the APR HPFP? I can...
  16. zcspec

A3 (2.0T) vs Altima 3.5SE

Over this past week, I was heading home from Portland, OR. Just past Olympia, a lowered white 3.5SE Altima decided to toy with me. Being the dumbass I am (you already know what's going to happen) I said to myself, "a 3.5, you're kidding me right?" I didn't even bother. Well, I eventually caved...
  17. zcspec

19" VMR VB3s for sale

Up for sale is a MINT set of VMR VB3s. Here are the specs on the rims: - 19" x 8.5" - 57.1mm center bore - 40mm ET - 5x112 fitment Not a single flaw on the rim. I recently traded my Tiguan in for an A3 and dont want to roll 19s. Asking $1000 OBO + shipping. Here is what they look like on the...
  18. zcspec

Bilstein PSS10s For Sale

I have for sale, a set of Bilstein PSS10 Coilovers. This setup, bar none is the setup to have. Purchased new in December 2009, these shocks have roughly 6500 miles and are in excellent shape. The PSS10s are rebound/compression adjustable with 10 different settings. Adjustment is simply...
  19. zcspec

42DD FSI Boost Tap

I have for sale, a BRAND NEW, 42 Draft Design boost tap. Comes with tubing. Here is what it looks like installed on the MKV FSI: It retails for $40 on their site, I'm asking $30 shipped anywhere in the Cont US.
  20. zcspec

VW RSN-315 Navi For Sale

I recently picked up a 2011 Tiguan and it came with the RNS-315 Navi system. Within the week, I removed it in favor of my Pioneer Navi unit. Therefore, I have for sale, a MINT condition RNS-315 Navi unit. It looks something like this: Even though this unit is one step below the high end...