GOLFMKV

Potenza RE070 Track Tires 225/45/17

zcspec

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MQB S3
For Sale: Potenza RE070 High Performance Summer Tires 225/45/17

Description

I have a set of FOUR (4) Potenza RE070 Bridgestone Extreme Performance Summer tires in size 225/45/17. I bought these brand new in the summer of 2010 to track my car. They have roughly 3 track days and an estimated 1000 miles. Bare none, at a treadlife rating of 140, these are the best tires to track next to a "R" compound (treadlife rating of 0-40) which you cannot drive on the street "legally."

According to Bridgestone, these tires came new with 9/32 of an inch. After removing them last month, they measure anywhere from 7/32-8/32 of an inch on ALL FOUR TIRES. The only issues I am aware of are ONE (1) plug on one tire, and a slight crack (please see photo) on the very inner side of another. If you have any questions, please PM me and I'll do my best to address your questions/concerns.

Shipping

I will ship these via UPS or if you're local, you can pick them up. If shipped, they will be bound in pair of TWOS (2's) via tape. I've received tires like this without any issues. Shipping will run roughly $80 TOTAL.