GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

WTB: Cheap D2S bulbs

^^^ text me 209 338 4163
  2. I

Feeler FT/FS: REAL BBS LM 17x8/9 ET 27/30. 5x114.3 polished barrel/lips UPDATE with

Not the best pictures since I'm on my phone, I'll update with better or text pictures to serious buyers/traders. I'm currently running these on my mkv with wobble bolts(can be included for extra $) The models on the faces are LMP068 and LM68 I believe. I can double check. All wheels are...
  3. I

WTB: OEM DASH CUBBY

Anthracite in color. PM me.
  4. I

BBS LM hub ring help!

I just bought some BBS LMs but the powdercoat is so thick I'm not positive on the model number but I think its BBS LM068 and LM069 specs are 17x8 ET27 17X9 ET 30 reverse mounted. My problem is that I can't find out what hub rings to buy. I heard BBS sells special LM ones but I called them...
  5. I

Front AIRLIFT struts 350 shipped

Bought these off of Max a while back. Had them on for the past 6 months but like Max, I want the new struts coming. a rub in one leader line but only on the metal. I ran them just the way they are. I'm sure he can vouch for these struts. 350 +4% shipped. PM for pictures. These won't last...
  6. I

WTB: 5mm hubcentric spacers

preferably with extended bolts to fit on my 9.5 et 40 wheel.
  7. I

Discount tire won't sell me 215/35/18

Said its a liability issue. Anyone know what stock car uses those wheels?
  8. I

Pic request: 9.5 ET 23

Anyone running a 9.5 wide wheel with 23 offset? Found cheap wheels but I don't know if it'll work. I'm on air I want to tuck but the wheels come with 215/45/17 tires which I'll have to replace. After adapters the offer is 23. Any clearance issues? Strut to wheel?
  9. I

False floors with chubby 5 gallon?

Been looking around at numerous threads. I'm trying to build a false floor but with this chubby 5 gallon it's super hard. I've though about just using the oem foam and cutting it down. V1 management one compressor, anyone care to help me out and chime in?
  10. I

WTT: 2006 UG GTI for Sage green Rabbit plus cash

Find my car in my threads, It's back to stock now except for gray sidemarkers, painted lowers, votex lip, dice ipod kit, dash tray and catback exhaust . Package 1. Trade for a sage green rabbit plus cash on your end.
  11. I

Miro 111, 18x8.5 et 35 1000$

Sold http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/2998019007.html Looking for 600 for cash on top of trade or 500 depending on your wheels. 1000 outright Looking to move today
  12. I

airlift performance fronts and rear pictures?

Anyone have cars on airlift performance fronts and or rears? Found some for cheap.
  13. I

Blue BBS AMG AERO 2s FT/FS

I think two wheels have a bend from the previous owner. Also, one had a crack but was fixed and holds air once again. I'd like to trade for something equal in value or stock wheels plus cash. 18x8.5 with 205/40s all around. More pics for serious people.
  14. I

LED Taillights from zmaxx

No wiring needed, direct plug and play. I want 275+ shipping.
  15. I

For sale: Zmaxx OEM Style LED Taillights

No wiring needed, direct plug and play. I want 275+ shipping.
  16. I

Wtb: air parts

Show me what you've got. I mostly need front bags
  17. I

WTB: air parts

Show me what you've got. I mostly need front bags
  18. I

Photoshop request...

Never really do this but I don't have photoshop on this computer anymore.. Can someone photoshop my wheels and stripe maroon? Possibly lower it more too lol. As if I was on air.
  19. I

Fuel cuts and CEL

So I was driving on the freeway and I went WOT in 6th gear. right at 100 mph I started getting fuel cuts. So I got off the freeway, pulled my dipstick out and my motor didn't shake, I'm assuming its my PCV. But I get back on the freeway, did a pull in 4th gear and got fuel cuts and a CEL...
  20. I

WTB: Cam follower

^^^^