GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BBS LM hub ring help!

innovate

Go Kart Champion
I just bought some BBS LMs but the powdercoat is so thick I'm not positive on the model number but I think its BBS LM068 and LM069 specs are 17x8 ET27 17X9 ET 30 reverse mounted. My problem is that I can't find out what hub rings to buy. I heard BBS sells special LM ones but I called them directly and they said they don't have any. Two wheels are different sizes from the other two. I believe two are 60 mm- 57.1. Need help finding the other hub size
:frown::eyebulge:

dustinwark

Miesian
Car(s)
'07 VW GTI
Go to wheel/tire shop and ask if they have any. I went to the local Big O and they had some in stock that worked. Nothing special about them.

HemiAlex

Ready to race!
I've got LMP068's on my MKV. The LM's use the precision fitment system.

Luckily I had one ring to examine. It had a large od (70 ish mm) and went down to a 66mm ID. So I had my friend machine a set out of carbon steel to go to 57.1 ID. I was able to order the snap ring from Tire Rack. BBS America was no help at all. If you take them to any component machine shop, you can get what you need made very easily.

They're so much nicer than dealing with other hub rings. They don't get stuck.

Gavin@TireRack.com

GolfMkV Sponsor
Car(s)
2010 VW GTI
You should use the PFS rings on your LM's to make sure you get the best fit and keep the car from shaking. Usually the LM's have a 82mm centerbore. The 82mm/57mm PFS are readily available from the Tire Rack. Give me a call or email me to go over the details.