GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. plyhard13

Wire Terminal Query for CiM Boost Gauge

I broke the connector for my CiM boost gauge and CiM doesn't seem to return emails, so I'll give it a shot here. Does anyone know where I can buy wire terminals like the one in the picture? All I seem to find are the generic terminals you find in Autozone. P.S. That's a pen to the right...
  2. plyhard13

FS: Twintake, Forge CC, BSH Pendulum, CiM Boost Guage, Vag-Com, Nose Pipe Plug

FS: Forge Twintake, CiM Boost Guage, Vag-Com I have decided it will be easier to sell my car for a lower price without the mods. So, here they are! I prefer local pickup, but I will ship...you have to pay though ;) I think I still have the boxes for most of the stuff so shipping should be...
  3. plyhard13

FS: Lightly Modded 2006 VW GTI, TR, DSG, Pkg 1, 36Kmi - $14,500 North Central IL

SOLD!FS: 2006 VW GTI, TR, DSG, Pkg 1, 36Kmi - $13,50 North Central IL SOLD! Price dropped to $13,500 I have decided to go into psycho debt elimination mode...goodbye student loans. I need to sell the car to start the ball rolling. I love it, and I will get another, but for now, it has to go...
  4. plyhard13

Just Flashed to APR Stg 1, But I Can't Use It!

Damn you winter weather! It was a balmy 35 degrees and overcast when I headed up to Chicago to get flashed today. I decided to make a day of it and left my car at City Volkswagen (thanks Conrad) while I headed downtown to watch Avatar on the real IMAX (that's some mind melting shiz right...
  5. plyhard13

TWINtake Impressions

EDIT: Updated with pics Hey all. I got a TWINtake for Christmas but had to wait until just this last weekend to install it. It was such an excruciating wait! The build quality is first rate. I don't have much experience with the other major intakes, but this one is definitely top...
  6. plyhard13

Carfax

Hey guys, I purchased the CarFax 10-pack for use in searching for a car. I got my car (woohoo!) and I still have 5 available. If anyone needs a report, PM me. I have to work now but I'll be back by 11:00pm Central to run them.
  7. plyhard13

Süds Bloomington, IL Service Department

This probably doesn't apply to many people since it's a fairly small town, but avoid Süds VW/Audi service department in Bloomington, IL. I made an appointment a week in advance but for some reason my car sat in the lot for 1 1/2 hours before being touched. Strike one. Then, after 2 1/2...
  8. plyhard13

Check Engine Light Sensor!

I've been sitting at the dealership for 2 1/2 hours for a MIL and Airbag fault. I thought it might be a good idea to check up on the progress. The service advisor told me they were working on the airbag fault. What was the MIL, I asked. "It was the check engine light sensor", he says. That...
  9. plyhard13

Rear Window Wiper Cover

Can anyone get the part number for the plastic cover that goes over the base of the rear wiper/washer nozzle? I just bought a 2006 GTI and its missing.
  10. plyhard13

Soon...A New GTI Owner

I've been lurking around for a while getting information for a purchase. I'm glad to say in a week and a half I will be picking up an 06 Tornado Red DSG with 29,000mi and 11 months of the factory warranty remaining. It is bone stock with package 1. Its from a Ford dealership and they've had...