GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Süds Bloomington, IL Service Department

plyhard13

Passed Driver's Ed
This probably doesn't apply to many people since it's a fairly small town, but avoid Süds VW/Audi service department in Bloomington, IL.

I made an appointment a week in advance but for some reason my car sat in the lot for 1 1/2 hours before being touched. Strike one. Then, after 2 1/2 hours, I decided to elinquire as to what was taking too long. The advisor told me the car had a bad check engine light sensor. Strike two. He then tells me he doesn't know that much about cars...he used to manage a Jiffy Lube. STRIKE THREE!

From now on, I'll be heading up to the Chicago area for my warranty service. Anyone have any dealership service suggestions?

xdadex

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 GTI, 06 Jetta
Go to Green in Springfield they are not that bad lol... I lived in Springfield and took my car to them for 2 years with no issues and always the same people they seem to know what they are doing

plyhard13

Passed Driver's Ed
I was a VW/Audi Tech and Advisor at Green! I actually live 30 miles north of Bloomington though. I think I'll start taking my car up towards Chicago.

xdadex

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 GTI, 06 Jetta
I was a VW/Audi Tech and Advisor at Green! I actually live 30 miles north of Bloomington though. I think I'll start taking my car up towards Chicago.

yeah probably better off... How far are u from the autobarn or whatever its called

plyhard13

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm about 85 miles from the Autobarn of Countryside. I'm going to try Bill Jacobs VW next time. They are about 75 miles away and they're an APR dealer.

plyhard13

Passed Driver's Ed
I guess it is just a bit further up the road. I have read that name on this forum a few times. It'll probably be worth the extra drive.