GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

FS: 8mm Ecs tuning spacers with studs 5x112

I have some ecs tuning 5x112 8mm spacers that comes with the studs they are used maybe about 3k miles on them theyve been sitting in my room for quite some time. Located in South Florida would like $35 for them picked up
  2. A

MPG 93 vs 100

Im going on a long roadtrip to New Jersey from South Florida, I daily on 93 +meth and run the apr 100 oct map, how different are my mpg's gonna be from 93 to 100 i want to make the most of my gas TIA
  3. A

FS: 5x112 18" Work Equip

NO TRADES! if shipped they are sold AS IS and at buyers expense...Up for sale is 18x8.5F +32 and 18x10R +38 work equips in 5x112! No wobble bolts or adapters needed. Offset is perfect fitment for mk5, tt, a3 so no spacers either they were refinished about 4-5 months ago and have Work DDC lips...
  4. A

Simply Clean 2! Whose going?

This weekend is simply clean 2 in orlando, wanna know if any other vag cars will be attending. My car will be there in all her glory post up if you are
  5. A

Any1 With a revo select plus?

Anybody have a revo select plus in or around west palm beach that i could use just to swap settings for the track? TIA
  6. A

How much power can s3 injectors support??

Anybody know the max power s3 injectors support? Curious because I have them (tt-s) and want to know if I need rs4's to make about 380awhp or not tia!
  7. A

FS: 2 ecs tuning 20mm spacers

On the car for about a month maybe or shorter and ordered wheels, these come with extended bolts looking for 85 shipped
  8. A

A rainy florida day

Nasty weather out but didnt stop us from snapping some pics, comments and criticism more than welcome!
  9. A

2 215/40/18 tires, perfect condition

I have two linglong tires that have about 95% tread if not more they were a little too stretched for me but they stretch nice and look brand new looking to get 125 picked up obo im located in West Palm Beach Fl btw
  10. A

4 20mm ECS tuning spacers

I have 4 20mm spacers from ecs tuning with extended studs they were on the car for about 500 miles and i ended up getting new wheels u can see them on the ecstuning website, looking for 160 picked up or 170 shipped
  11. A

EJ catch can retrofit!

Huge thanks to Darrin @ Eurojet the guy is awesome! I got all the new bits from the new can but put on to my v1 can because i like the style a little better heres what it looks like...
  12. A

Back at the 1/4 mile

I go to the track pretty often but heres two of my timeslips from tonight, i got a personal best e.t. and ill get a higher trap once i get my tune leaned out and than run race gas/meth on a diff map. Revo stage 2 + T5,B6,F9 with a 11.2 afr i still need a fmic,dsg flash, full exhaust, wastegate...
  13. A

Question for the track...

Im going to be at the drag strip tommorow night (pbir) since its gonna be like the coldest night weve had in a while. I want to know if i will benefit from putting in race gas and running meth but the car doesnt have a race gas/meth file itll just be the regular file with the two added. Also if...
  14. A

Hit the track up again!

So my best to date at the track was 12.5 @ 111 with stage 1 and meth but 12.8 @ 108 with stage 1 and no meth all revo software. I went back on 11/6/09 and managed a 12.6 @ 109.9 on pump gas and consistent now with stage 2+ revo. Heres 2 pics for proof theres room for a higher trap and...
  15. A

Missfiring! Help please

So my car has a delay in ignition almost everytime i try to crank it up and on some occasions it just really doesnt even want to start and sounds like it has a lopey cam. It just hesitates and almost stalls and one of those times it threw a CEL which showed multiple missfires in cylinders 2 & 3...
  16. A

Photoshop help please

can someone ps the lips of my wheels gloss black and the spokes matte black, and if you want also the lips in other cool colors like a bright turqoise Thanks in advance :thumbsup: