GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hit the track up again!

alva8193

Ready to race!
So my best to date at the track was 12.5 @ 111 with stage 1 and meth but 12.8 @ 108 with stage 1 and no meth all revo software. I went back on 11/6/09 and managed a 12.6 @ 109.9 on pump gas and consistent now with stage 2+ revo. Heres 2 pics for proof

theres room for a higher trap and better et just need a dsg flash asap!

20GLI08

Put em on the glass
Car(s)
GLI
nice times!

BlueAHR32

Autocross Champion
Jesus. I had no idea those damn TT-S's were so quick. Thats seriously impressive.

alva8193

Ready to race!
thanks guys, this was all with 2.0 60's once the dsg is flashed and allows the car to launch harder than 3k rpms my e.t. will surely come down. And also some fine tuning to the software will squeeze some more power because its pretty conservative now.

BlueAHR32

Autocross Champion
thanks guys, this was all with 2.0 60's once the dsg is flashed and allows the car to launch harder than 3k rpms my e.t. will surely come down. And also some fine tuning to the software will squeeze some more power because its pretty conservative now.

What the new launch RPM at? Isn't it something like 4200? I remember HPA's flash on the R32 shaved about 2 tenths off their 1/4 mile time on the street. Im sure you would see equal too, if not more time shaved off than that.