GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Missfiring! Help please

alva8193

Ready to race!
So my car has a delay in ignition almost everytime i try to crank it up and on some occasions it just really doesnt even want to start and sounds like it has a lopey cam. It just hesitates and almost stalls and one of those times it threw a CEL which showed multiple missfires in cylinders 2 & 3. What could this be? It sorta started happening after i reinstalled my meth kit but it didnt give me problems before. For the first like 2 days i spray distilled water only because i couldnt get meth yet. Once the car settles down after ignition it runs fine its just on start up...Any thoughts? Wolfcars said i may have water in the valves i beleive
Thanks in advance

Michael7708

My Fast Beats your Fast
Car(s)
08 GTI MkV
Yeah

Sounds like an injector problem you need to check the injectors on cylinders 2&3 see if there pulsing correctly it may be just dribbling out and puddling on the cylinder and thats what may be causing your car to not start almost as if its getting flooded

alva8193

Ready to race!
Thanks for the quick response, is it easy to check the injectors on our cars? Sorry for the noob question but ive only had v6+ motors and they were usually a pita

Michael7708

My Fast Beats your Fast
Car(s)
08 GTI MkV
You need an injector pulse tool.. or you can use a DMM (Digital Multi Meter) and check for power on each injector