GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Guilty pleasures?

You mean like this? Traded my TR .:R32 for this a couple weeks ago. :cool:
  2. J

F/S: OEM .:R32 Suspension

I have the stock OEM suspension from my recently traded .:R32 sitting in the garage in a box collecting dust. All manufactured for VW by Sachs Racing, and has about 19k miles on it. Looking to get maybe $100 for it locally. Would really rather not ship, but will do so at your expense.
  3. J

Farewell Fellow Dubbers

Well, as some of you are probably already aware, I'm no longer an .:R owner. For those of you that don't already know, though, I traded my beloved TR, # 752, in on Saturday and sold my soul to the off-road devil by getting into a 2011 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4DR. The .:R was by far the best car...
  4. J

Your BEST picture

Looks like you're using the Born Free bottles. Good stuff, man! :thumbsup: And to keep it on topic....maybe not my best, but not terrible. HDR Version
  5. J

Recent Purchases Thread

Okay, here goes the list..... http://gamerant.com/wp-content/uploads/Gran-Turismo-5-Collectors-Edition.jpg Have to wait for Christmas to open it, but at least I have it. Sitting wrapped on the counter waiting for us to to put up the tree. And finally......
  6. J

Recent Purchases Thread

Okay, not exactly a purchase, but a follow-up to a purchase I made last week. Product came in yesterday, so I got a chance this morning to work with the Di-Noc 3M material in graphite. Not too bad to work with, either. Has a nice texture to it, too. Anyway, pics of before and after. And...
  7. J

Which coils?

Incorrect. I have the HPA SHS coilovers, which are KW V1's revalved to HPA's specs and with them all the way down, they ride & handle much better than stock. Even after 22k miles. OP....if you're looking for a decent mix between low and comfort for DD, the HPA's definitely deserve a look...
  8. J

Need Photoshop

Okay, so it's not a great chop, but at least it should give you some idea of what you're looking for.
  9. J

criticism wanted: another HDR attempt

HDR is meant to be subtle. Its true purpose is to allow the viewer to see all the highlights and shadows in a single image that would otherwise be uncapturable (if that's a word) with one exposure. A couple of examples: Please excuse the poor cropping of this image.
  10. J

Recent Purchases Thread

Bought these for my kiddo yesterday
  11. J

Your BEST picture

Okay, peeps. Need advice on which of these to have printed. Please let me know in the next couple days. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
  12. J

Your BEST picture

Here's a color focus edit.
  13. J

Your BEST picture

Here's the edit with the sky kept natural and everything else under the warm filter.
  14. J

Your BEST picture

Probably not my "best," but turned out pretty decent I think. My son yesterday at a pumpkin patch. Which one looks better? Natrual, or warm filter? Natrual Light Warm Filter Added
  15. J

Been out of the loop way too long...

Yup, Yup. Leaf springs and Bilstein shocks. Here's the day we got it (May 31). The following weekend we put the Shrockworks stuff on. Never seen the underside of an SUV so damn clean! Flip the ting over and you could've eaten off of it!
  16. J

Can someone HDR this pic for me?

Okay, here's my attempt. And I have the full-size version of that other pic if you want it.
  17. J

Can someone HDR this pic for me?

I'm not one of those who likes the "surreal" looking HDR crap. I like the stuff that correctly portrays the real lighting of a scene. Seems to me that night time shots don't necessitate HDR since there's really not much light to begin with. I do have 1 that I think I did fairly well, though.
  18. J

body kit and rims, lower?

No, putting bigger wheels on a car doesn't make it look lower. It actually makes it look taller, adding even more gap to the 4x4 status. (see added '01 Prelude pics below) First, get a decent set of coilovers, a cup kit, or even a decent shock & spring set-up to lower the ride a bit. After...
  19. J

Want New wheels but clueless on where to start.

That set-up should work just fine. You'll be running a little bit of stretch, but fairly minimal. I had the same size wheels on my '01 Prelude IIRC. Offsets were a little different, but still an 18x8 wheel with 215/40 rubber. Should look similar to this.....and no comments on my excessive...