GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. nhojyauq

WTT: Old style OZ Futura centercap for newer carbon flat caps.

Im looking to trade my gloss white centercaps for the newer style carbon flat caps OZ emblem is a custom made decal (red/gold) above a real OZ dome shaped emblem (black/brushed aluminum). if you give me the paint code ill paint them the color you want.
  2. nhojyauq

WTB: Simple 18's

Looking for wheels to put on my girlfriends MKV. only interested in 18's, rather simple look. Only want to pick up, meet up. located in Central PA
  3. nhojyauq

FS: 2 195/40/17 yokohama s.drives

Had these tires on the car off and on for about 2 months, about 800 miles on them One tire has slight camber wear. Two have 75% tread: $75 for both Buyer pays for shipping. 1. 2.
  4. nhojyauq

FS: Borbet Type A White/Polished

SOLD Borbet Type A Hex Caps Gloss white faces, polished lips 5x120 17x8.5 et13 all around 195/40/17 yokohama s.drives (Fronts 75% tread, slight camber wear/Rears 75% tread camber worn down to secondary) $1200 with tires $1000 without. Will ship, buyer pays for shipping. Located in...
  5. nhojyauq

2006 Jetta Aux?

So in my 2009 MKV gti I swapped the ipod integration crap for an aux cord. My girlfriend recently got a 2006 2.5 jetta with the head unit that looks identical to the mkv gti's however theres no aux jack anywhere. any solution to installing one? Thanks.
  6. nhojyauq

FS: Mint green/polished Sawblades

My boy Logan (mx5logan) just entered the MKV game and needs to sell these to get air. Fronts:17x8.5" Falken 512s 205/45/17 Needs new tires. Rear:17x9.5" Toyo 215/45/17 About 50% tread. No adapters. Lips are polished to mirror status. Comes with black and Silver Vette centercaps I Painted...
  7. nhojyauq

supercharged speakers

this is an issue with my bimmer. my speakers are wired through crossovers to the amp. the speakers make a supercharger type noise along with the car, it goes with the sound of the engine. when i had first installed the amp i had this issue but i found out we smashed the speaker wires by bolting...
  8. nhojyauq

Marilyn.

many of you know of my old mkv.... (MKV content^) I went through shit and had to get rid of it. Heres my new project! Named her Marilyn (I saw the Lindsey Lohan playboy spread as Marilyn Monroe which had a red background, and directly after that day I passed this red 1997 BMW E36 328ic vert)...
  9. nhojyauq

FS:Nikon D60

okay so i bought this a while back and got a D3000 as a gift...no longer need the D60. camera is 9.7 out of 10. theres a tiny scratch at the top left of the screen. lense is mint. Comes with: Nikon D60 Nikon Strap Sigma 18-50MM lense Original box with manual Sigma box with manual Nikon Battery...
  10. nhojyauq

Mint.

So many of you know i got rid of my mkv...probably the worst way possible. And im still struggling to acquire a BMW E36. So i spend my car related time helping my boy Logan Hackenburg make his shit proper. Decided to throw the wheels on for a week or two until the roads get shitty. Shout out to...
  11. nhojyauq

FS: Badgless jetta grill

FS: Badge less jetta FK grill-$100 obo plus shipping on your end.
  12. nhojyauq

FS: Wobble Bolts

20 wobble bolts. 14x1.5x27 (they are dirty) Sold
  13. nhojyauq

FS: 17" BBS RS

SOLD Rear wheel scuffs
  14. nhojyauq

FT: badgeless shaved CW GTI bumper with lip.

I really need a stock front end. I prefer picked up. FT: Boser hood-straight trade for your CW hood TRADED FS: Badge less honeycomb grill-$80 plus shipping on your end.SOLD FT: CW/blue votex lip- your stock lip TRADED both grills are like new. sidemarker area has spider cracks. will need a...
  15. nhojyauq

Farewell best friend.

So I got a lot of people asking why I'm getting rid of the MKV... I guess ill start from the beginning. A buddy of mine in highschool got a UG MKV GTI and I had to get one, after graduating highschool I decided to get a full time job. I kept looking for a used GTI with a low price, but the...
  16. nhojyauq

John Quay's MKV Part out.

makes me sick to my stomach that im doing this. but it must be done. pictures of everything later this week. everything is pick up, meet up. nothing will actually be for sale/trade til the end of this week, Oct. 2nd. Feeler until then. FS: Forge dump valve $30 FS: BSH intake, with secondary...
  17. nhojyauq

John Quay's MKV Photo/Build Thread.

pictures of tha whip and shii these changed my lyf3 before i dropped it low gurl Photo:Ronaldo Stewart. all time fav pic:thumbsup: Photo:Ronaldo Stewart. ...miss this stage threw my buddies blq's on for shit and gigglz. got a lil retarded in the middle of winter. 205/40/17...
  18. nhojyauq

FS: 2 door votex roof racks

sold.
  19. nhojyauq

FS: 2 door Votex roof racks

sold.