GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Marilyn.

nhojyauq

Whats goood.
many of you know of my old mkv....

(MKV content^)
I went through shit and had to get rid of it.

Heres my new project!
Named her Marilyn (I saw the Lindsey Lohan playboy spread as Marilyn Monroe which had a red background, and directly after that day I passed this red 1997 BMW E36 328ic vert)

I dont like red and i dont like vert soft tops...but this was all i could afford!

I choose not to get all up in BMW forums so im posting it here:thumbsup:
And if your wondering why i wanted an E36, its because i wanted something low friendly so i could lay it out on coils without worrying about cracking a pan and they look awesome.

The car was in a minor wreck, hit the driver side headlight/fender/hood. That person sold it to this dude locally, he planned on fixing it up, ended up getting the body work done then letting the car sit for a year and a half. The battery was dead with the windows slightly cracked for the whole year and a half. The interior wasnt pretty...

this was all the shit that was in the trunk/back seat...yes that is a cup in the middle and yess thats ramon noodles in the back:lol:

tearing out the interior trying to find out how the pervious owner had the speakers wired, sucked all the water out of the floor:barf:

BMW wire madnessss.

Got the stereo bullshit figured out, everything super clean, water gone, and panels all back on!

:happyanim:

oh and whats next...

nhojyauq

Whats goood.
thanks guys! so much more work to do...
FINALLY. been waiting for this for a while. Are you getting a hard top or keeping the softie?

not sure yet. i feel like hard tops look just as goofy because of the small back window. and they arent as practical. who knows. i might even get this thing legit then sell it to get a real hardtop but im gonna enjoy it for now!

philwest21

Banned
thanks guys! so much more work to do...

not sure yet. i feel like hard tops look just as goofy because of the small back window. and they arent as practical. who knows. i might even get this thing legit then sell it to get a real hardtop but im gonna enjoy it for now!

Yeah some look really weird. Stance really is everything on e36's. Changes everything.

Doug18

Car(s)
R 32

I feel like a vert could be a cool project too ... and you could put the top down and let the wind whip through your hair :lol:

nhojyauq

Whats goood.
I feel like a vert could be a cool project too ... and you could put the top down and let the wind whip through your hair :lol:

oh trust me, i got plenty of hot bitches lined up for a top down ride!

that ones dope...minus the fact that its on bags.

stance is everything. so much that i bought a car because of it!

Boozehound

TrailerParkSupervisor
Car(s)
2007 GTI MkV CW
so jelly

Giusep4

Sawwuce Bawse
yay John!!! cant wait to see it with the coils on