GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N8_DUB

MKV Radiator thread

Hey guys, My radiator is leaking and I was looking into purchasing a new one, just wondering with everyones knowledge what is the best bang for your buck? Car is stock, OEM is something I might still do but Im looking for additional information in case aftermarket is the way to go. Please...
  2. N8_DUB

WTB MKV Radiator

Hey guys, Long time no post... Long story short, need a Radiator and its either buy one through VW where they're going to want to install it for me (Battle I don't want to go through) or ask you guys if anyone has one... Other option will be posted in related thread; might go for an...
  3. N8_DUB

HPD (Houston Performance Driving) Galveston Run PICS!!!*******

Here is a link to the pictures of the Houston Performance Driving (in case you didn't read the title) run from Houston to Galveston. http://europeanag.com/forum/index.php?topic=19883.0
  4. N8_DUB

TM Tuning Tails problem (link to EAG thread)

Please follow the following link for pics and details on a fitting issue I had with TM tuning tail lights. http://europeanag.com/forum/index.php?topic=19335.0 Thanks for any advice ahead of time... N8
  5. N8_DUB

Changing Tails Had question about VAG-COM

I bought some of these today: http://www.tmtuning.com/HOME/catalog/product_detail.php?default_product=1054 I was wondering if anyone knew if they would work at all before I got them VAG-COM'd??? I know the guy in sales told me they need to be done at the dealer, but he never said anything...
  6. N8_DUB

Huffs up for trade

I have my 18" huffs and am looking for a set of Black either powder coated or professionally painted 18's (preferably VW rims). Please post offers with pics of the trade if possible... I'm not just going to let them go for anything, and they are my only good set, so serious posts only please...
  7. N8_DUB

Dealer issues, somewhat non-compliant getting irritated..

Okay, I'll list the facts that I know, and everyone please leave your Serious comments.... I recently took a trip and drove a good distance (Texas City, Tx - San Diego, CA EST 3k miles round trip). When I got back home I noticed a few things happening: 1) When the engine was cold it took...
  8. N8_DUB

Turbo Tune and Others NEED HELP!!!

This bad Little GTI MKV is the first turbo-charged engine I've owned. I know enough about them to know I want it tuned, but what all would it require for the list of following "wants"??? I want to push a little more pressure depending on what it's at right now I know I will need a boost gauge...
  9. N8_DUB

Engine Cover Q&A (Please help)

I took my engine cover off today in an effort to diagnose the so called "crack" the dealer said it had and why they were so adamant about NOT fixing it.... I found that the Front Passenger plate that holds the Grommet was missing the bolt into the block.... The plate and grommet were hanging...
  10. N8_DUB

German/European Tax on Engines Bigger than 4 Cyl????

So I spoke to a good buddy of mine that actually works at Clear Lake Volkswagen; and the news on the street is that Germany or Europe (I can't remember which one he said) has acquired a new tax on any CAR with an engine bigger than 4 cylinders.... Therefore VW will not be putting the W12 in the...
  11. N8_DUB

Stock Air Box Disappearance Problem

Happy Holidays everyone, I noticed when I bought my vehicle that the stock Air Box was "missing" (the back half of the housing for the filter that connects to the front piece under the grill and the square cap for it) I bought the housing at the dealer the other day and put it all in with a...
  12. N8_DUB

Differences in Exhaust packages

Hello again, I find this forum VERY helpful... I have always been into the mods everyone puts on their cars, but in some cases I'm still learning about the meanings of a lot of the products out there... In just one days time I have learned more about my Fast than over the past 2 months I have...
  13. N8_DUB

Mods specific to the MKV ONLY!!! HELP!!!

I'm looking for a site like APR that has performance parts and upgrades specific to the GTI MKV.. Anyone know any other than APR??? OH, only english sites please, I know there are some German sites out there but I'm not buying something I can't read about.... = \ :dnftt:
  14. N8_DUB

Tranny/Clutch Mis-hap any help is good

I had my first mis-hap with my 2007 MKV yesterday and I'm not sure what to think of it. I was shifting into 2nd (RPM's around 4300, yes I was going fast) and it wouldn't shift into second... (it didn't scratch, I didn't try too hard) Anyway, that really didn't worry me as much as what happened...