GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N8_DUB

MKV Radiator thread

Hey guys, My radiator is leaking and I was looking into purchasing a new one, just wondering with everyones knowledge what is the best bang for your buck? Car is stock, OEM is something I might still do but Im looking for additional information in case aftermarket is the way to go. Please...
  2. N8_DUB

WTB MKV Radiator

Hey guys, Long time no post... Long story short, need a Radiator and its either buy one through VW where they're going to want to install it for me (Battle I don't want to go through) or ask you guys if anyone has one... Other option will be posted in related thread; might go for an...
  3. N8_DUB

HPD (Houston Performance Driving) Galveston Run PICS!!!*******

Here is a link to the pictures of the Houston Performance Driving (in case you didn't read the title) run from Houston to Galveston. http://europeanag.com/forum/index.php?topic=19883.0
  4. N8_DUB

TM Tuning Tails problem (link to EAG thread)

Please follow the following link for pics and details on a fitting issue I had with TM tuning tail lights. http://europeanag.com/forum/index.php?topic=19335.0 Thanks for any advice ahead of time... N8
  5. N8_DUB

Changing Tails Had question about VAG-COM

I bought some of these today: http://www.tmtuning.com/HOME/catalog/product_detail.php?default_product=1054 I was wondering if anyone knew if they would work at all before I got them VAG-COM'd??? I know the guy in sales told me they need to be done at the dealer, but he never said anything...
  6. N8_DUB

Huffs up for trade

I have my 18" huffs and am looking for a set of Black either powder coated or professionally painted 18's (preferably VW rims). Please post offers with pics of the trade if possible... I'm not just going to let them go for anything, and they are my only good set, so serious posts only please...
  7. N8_DUB

Dealer issues, somewhat non-compliant getting irritated..

Okay, I'll list the facts that I know, and everyone please leave your Serious comments.... I recently took a trip and drove a good distance (Texas City, Tx - San Diego, CA EST 3k miles round trip). When I got back home I noticed a few things happening: 1) When the engine was cold it took...
  8. N8_DUB

Turbo Tune and Others NEED HELP!!!

This bad Little GTI MKV is the first turbo-charged engine I've owned. I know enough about them to know I want it tuned, but what all would it require for the list of following "wants"??? I want to push a little more pressure depending on what it's at right now I know I will need a boost gauge...
  9. N8_DUB

Can SomeOne Make My Photo Look Good?

I re-located your car for you....MUCH better location!!! Watch out for that steaming pile o' poo when you go to get in there.... LOLZ I'm sooooooooo bored....
  10. N8_DUB

Okay, get out your 3D glasses!!! This is kinda cool... I used the 3D glasses from the superbowl and it looked cool!
  11. N8_DUB

Best I can get with my stuff, and I can get the words out of it if you need me to... For some reason??? I left out the effects, because a good effect starts with a good base picture... :thumbsup:
  12. N8_DUB

The Poor Mans Mod Page

This is the emblem we are talking about right??? The front badge?
  13. N8_DUB

The Poor Mans Mod Page

V dub logo's painted last night... I painted these yesterday evening... I should've waited so I could put the black primer under the paint, that way it would have been a darker shade and actually match the car, but I didn't have time and I was excited I got to finally do something to my car...
  14. N8_DUB

DIY Painting Stock Wheels

I was thinking about doing the same to my Stock rims: Except the recesses will be a matching red andt he outside will be black.... Anyone think they can photo-shop that to see if it looks okay???
  15. N8_DUB

Engine Cover Q&A (Please help)

PICS added This one is kinda blurry, but you can see the intake is outlined in yellow, the bottom arrow shows where the bolt is supposed to go... I had trouble getting my hand in there to find a bolt that fit, but when I did I couldn't get a tool into that space to tighten it.. (all work was...
  16. N8_DUB

Engine Cover Q&A (Please help)

I took my engine cover off today in an effort to diagnose the so called "crack" the dealer said it had and why they were so adamant about NOT fixing it.... I found that the Front Passenger plate that holds the Grommet was missing the bolt into the block.... The plate and grommet were hanging...
  17. N8_DUB

German/European Tax on Engines Bigger than 4 Cyl????

So I spoke to a good buddy of mine that actually works at Clear Lake Volkswagen; and the news on the street is that Germany or Europe (I can't remember which one he said) has acquired a new tax on any CAR with an engine bigger than 4 cylinders.... Therefore VW will not be putting the W12 in the...
  18. N8_DUB

FS: Speaker Box w/ SUBS!!!

One Small Very Over-looked 10" JL Just thought I'd add that I'm pretty set in the "sound" catagory :bowvw:
  19. N8_DUB

Stock Air Box Disappearance Problem

Updated Pics of the Air box This is how I found it the second time the parts came up missing... The first time the piece you see hanging was missing as well... This is an up-close showing how it was hanging close to the fan after the filter and cap disappeared This is one of the other...